Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18

2 posters

Go down

"Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 Empty "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:24 am

KTFA

PigsFly2 » August 28th, 2018

Interesting that this was 9 months ago...BUT, Walkingstick has brought it here today...must be a reason...(see article below)

MarkPam » August 28th, 2018

Absolutley agree that WS has a reason. Would make sense politically if an International court pursued Maliki vs Internal to the country. Especially with the largest bloc consisting of all parties. They want unity and pursuing Maliki and his followers may cause more angst. IMO

Clare » August 28th, 2018

Once the immunity is gone Trump has that rat...right where he wants him. IMO

Walkingstick » August 28th, 2018

BFBR...... DATE Thursday، 30 November 2017

Trump pursues Maliki's crimes against Iraqis namely squandering USD 35bln

US President Donald Trump is following the financial crimes of former prime minister Nouri al Maliki as well as his cooperation with Iran, well-informed sources at the US administration told The Baghdad Post on Thursday.

The sources added that Trump is studying Maliki's crimes against Iraqi people including ignoring Iran's violations in which Tehran looted 17 billion dollars of Iraq's oil revenues (14 percent of the annual revenues). This money enabled Mullah's regime to avoid international sanctions imposed against Tehran.

Trump is also following up Maliki's financial support to Hezbollah with 18 billion dollars, the sources underlined.

The sources also said that eyewitnesses including former Iraqi finance minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubeidi raised to Trump a number of document that criminalize Maliki and his regime.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/20335/Trump-pursues-Maliki-s-crimes-against-Iraqis-namely-squandering-USD-35bln

Don961 » August 28th, 2018

Iran parliament censures Rouhani in sign pragmatists losing sway

Tuesday، 28 August 2018 06:08 PM

Iran’s parliament voted on Tuesday to reject President Hassan Rouhani’s explanations for economic hardship after a dramatic grilling on live TV, a sign his pragmatic faction is losing sway to hardline rivals as new U.S. sanctions begin to bite, Reuters reported.

The vote in parliament came two days after lawmakers sacked the minister of economy and finance and weeks after they sacked the labor minister, blaming them for the collapse of the rial currency and surging inflation.

Rouhani won two landslide elections on a platform of economic reform and opening Iran up to the outside world, and his pragmatic supporters have a majority in the parliament. But his reputation and political influence have taken a sharp hit as his promised economic gains have failed to materialize.

His highest profile achievement was to negotiate the lifting of financial sanctions on Iran in a 2015 deal with world powers over its nuclear program, but U.S. President Donald Trump pulled out in May and Washington has re-imposed sanctions.

Rouhani spoke out in parliament in defense of his economic record, blaming the country’s woes on the U.S. sanctions rather than his team’s management. But a majority of lawmakers voted to reject his explanation in four out of five areas.

There were conflicting reports about what would follow from the vote: several Iranian news agencies said Rouhani’s case would now be referred to the judiciary, although the spokesman for the parliamentary leadership, Behrouz Nemati, said lawmakers must hold further discussion before that would take place.

The action in parliament is a further sign of how the Trump administration’s decision to re-impose sanctions could affect Iran’s leadership and its relationship with the outside world, potentially for decades to come.

Iran’s rulers have been divided between a pragmatic faction that aims for better international relations, and hardliners who are wary of reforms. Trump’s decision to abandon the nuclear deal was opposed by U.S. allies in Europe, who argued that he undermined Rouhani and strengthened the hands of the hardliners.

While Rouhani and his cabinet run Iran’s day-to-day affairs, ultimate authority lies with the Supreme Leader, 79-year-old Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, in power since 1989. Weakening the pragmatists now could affect the choice of Khamenei’s successor.

For now, Rouhani’s own position appears safe. The judiciary could determine that he broke the law and parliament has the power to impeach him, but experts on Iranian politics say power struggles are more likely to play out indirectly.

“The parliament’s move is politically motivated and indicates that tensions would increase in the Islamic Republic in coming months,” Saeed Laylaz, an Iranian economist, told Reuters by telephone from Tehran.

“Iranian political factions have always used international issues to pursue their domestic gains,” he added.

After the sacking of the two ministers this month, Tasnim news agency reported that 70 lawmakers had signed a motion to impeach a third: the Minister of Industry, Mines and Business.

Rouhani has bowed to pressure and fired the head of the central bank. A deputy central bank governor was arrested by the judiciary on corruption charges in a crackdown that also saw foreign exchange dealers rounded up.

“U.S. PLOT”

The lawmakers asked Rouhani on Tuesday about five subjects: unemployment, slow economic growth, the fall of the rial, cross-border smuggling, and the lack of access by Iranian banks to global financial services. The parliament found only Rouhani’s answer about banks satisfactory.

“I want to assure the Iranian nation that we will not allow the U.S. plot against the Islamic Republic to succeed,” Rouhani told parliament. “We will not let this bunch of anti-Iranians in the White House be able to plot against us.”

Iran’s official unemployment rate is 12 percent, with youth unemployment as high as 25 percent in a country where 60 percent of the 80 million population is under 30. The rial has lost more than two-thirds of its value in a year.

Iran’s economy has suffered not only from sanctions but also from pervasive corruption and the concentration of its wealth and trade in the hands of big firms controlled by the hardline Revolutionary Guards military force.

Washington imposed a new round of sanctions in August targeting Iran’s trade in gold and other precious metals, its purchases of U.S. dollars and its car industry. Worse is yet to come, with a new round of sanctions to be imposed in November that Washington says aims to cut Iran’s oil exports to zero.

The plunge in the currency and soaring inflation have sparked sporadic demonstrations against profiteering and corruption, with many protesters chanting slogans against both the government and Supreme Leader Khamenei.

Rouhani said such anti-government protests had encouraged Trump to try to provoke more unrest by harming Iran’s economy.

“The protests tempted Trump to withdraw from the nuclear deal,” he said, asking lawmakers to support his cabinet and not add to anti-government sentiment.

Although the economic problems were critical, Rouhani said: “More important than that is that many people have lost their faith in the future of the Islamic Republic and are in doubt about its power.” link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 Empty Re: "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:13 am

The reason is they lie.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 2805820865   "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 2805820865   "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 2805820865   "Must be a Reason" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/28/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum