Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 8/27/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 8/27/18   Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:19 am

(Notes by Adept1):

TNT Call 27-August-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Marvelous Monday, August 27, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony: Good morning, TNT!

RayRen: There were no updates over the weekend. Some reports came out but they kept flip-flopping on dates and content. It’s crazy!

Tony: That’s why I say “watch what they do, not what they say”. The latest news is that there will be a meeting at Parliament for members to get their IDs to make it easier to have a formal meeting on 3. September. Another article said, “no later than the 2nd”, so sooner or later they will meet and get the government together. They keep saying they will move faster than the time allowed. They haven’t announced the largest bloc yet, although all the articles and television say that Sadr and Abadi have the largest block. They are not supposed to announce to officially until Parliament, although most articles say Abadi will be PM and Maliki is still causing problems, threatening a military coup and letting ISIL back in if Abadi wins. The US will step in to fill that void, if necessary, and if Abadi is accused of pushing out Iranian forces and influence.

The CBI and banks are still educating the Iraqis on the new system, the cards, etc. They expect a big announcement today, but no one knows what that is about. They expected it today – twice – and they are still being told a major announcement is coming out of the financial sector. They are looking for the RV. We do know we are getting that much closer to this happening. Iraqi citizens are getting 1:1, and foreigners are getting 2:1. I dnon’t know why there are two rates, but there it is. We could have avoided all of this if they had done the RV back in April, and then the corruption, auctions, and money launderig would have stopped as well. The US is the only one putting sanctions on Iran, and that is affecting Iraq directly. Why should they suffer for what we are doing to Iran? Almost all their trade is with Iran. Iran is smuggling out dollars and smuggling in all the currency because that’s all they can do with these sanctions. I don’t know who is making these decisions, but these consequences were totally predictable. If they slap on more sanctions in November that will affect all the countries around there. They need to do the RV to stop the corruption, etc. The RV is the only real solution to Iraq’s problems.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Was the electricity agreement the “surprise” you mentioned on Friday’s call to be delivered by the largest bloc?
A: No, it will come from the financial sector.

Q: (1) On Monday, August 20th call, you talked about the banks running their system checks daily, systems were ready, just waiting for the “go” signal, and you also mentioned Florida. Were these system checks in Florida, and were you hoping to hear more happenings from Florida, or hoping to hear that more states were doing the same? Or totally something else?
A: The system checks are nation-wide. Someone in Florida did an exchange for SKRs. These two are not related.
(2) You also mentioned we would be given two-hour window to exchange when 800#’s come out. I am thinking what you are saying is that the bank is wanting to start people exchanging within 2 hours after 800 release. Am I thinking correctly.
A: Yes. They want people in the banks no longer than two hours after the 800 numbers are released. If you are not after contract rates, you will have more time to get to the bank.

Q: Would you please outline the utopian way to handle this exchange including how to handle gifts? I just need a bullet point list of the steps and the names of what I need to ask for.
A: The utopian way is for you to create a tax-exempt entity, such as a private family foundation with friends and families as paid employees to manage that entity, and take it into perpetuity as they do humanitarian or philanthropic works. You will also get a tax break for setting that up or donating to it.

Q: Articles have been coming out since last week stating that the “announcement of the largest bloc is coming soon”. What is your opinion the reason for the delay of the OFFICAL and FINAL announcement of these blocs?
A: We don’t know. We do know Abadi will be Prime Minister again, while Maliki continues to fight. They will continue to argue about things like Article 140 until they run out of time. However, this is not holding up Parliament or the RV.

Q: On Friday’s call a question was asked about the Zim related to Humanitarian projects. You mentioned that you were given information about that on your call but couldn’t remember what was said. You were going to tweet information, if you remembered. Do you recall that information?
A: Sorry, I forgot. Send me a message after the call, and I will find out.

Q: Many moons ago you were talking about the banks and the hours they were going to be open doing the exchange I was working this out in my head and you said they’re going to allow 30 minutes per exchange that means that they work an eight-hour day that’s only 16 people a day are the hours going to be expanded for this or are there going to be a lot of banks doing this because 16 exchanges of a day isn’t a lot.
A: There will be thousands of banks or exchange centers, each with (probably) multiple people handling exchanges. During the exchange period, they will work from 7am to 11pm. Those who only have a small number of currencies will not take 30 minutes to do an exchange. [Also, only those paying attention will make it to the banks in the first two weeks; the general public will go after that first exchange period.]

Q: Some time ago Tony mentioned purchasing yuan when diversifying currencies, is that still a good idea?
A: Yuan will be in the second basket. Diversification is always a good idea. The next basket will be more difficult to work with, though.

Q: Will there be one bank that is getter to go to than the next if we have Zim, dong, dinar and rupiah? Or will all of the bigger banks exchange them all?
A: All will be exchanging all currencies; when you call the 800 number, they will send you to the best place for you, based on where you are and how much you have.

Q: Earlier, Tony, you had stated that Sadr wanted Abadi to RV, giving purchasing power to all Iraqis, prior to his formally endorsing Abadi. Is this still applicable? If so, then prior to the time the largest block declares the Prime Minister we should see the RV? Correct? So that time is upon us, right?
A: Yes, it was one of Sadr’s original Nine Things, but it’s not done yet, so far. It could be the announcement we are waiting for. The banks and the CBI are all ready…

Q: What is the status of the agreed-upon target date?
A: It should be today or tomorrow – that’s what the banks and our Iraqi contacts were saying. I have not heard back from our sources yet today. We do have sources who are in the meetings that are going on, and they said last week that it was all agreed upon, with the time set, waiting to be announced. That is where we are.

Q: My question is, in all reality how long can Iraq keep functioning as a government without making its currency international?
A: I don’t know. If Abadi doesn’t get this moving, the US will take steps. We knew what would happen back in February – it’s the only thing that could happen if all those countries could put in their money. It’ the only way this could work. Everything has been done, but you have to give the right impression for the rest of the world and investors to buy in.

Q: Can each child have their own Self-directed IRA with a Trust managed by a parent who executed the trust?
A: No. An IRA has nothing to do with a trust for children.

Q: What does a third-mouse scenario look like?
A: First mouse will go straight to the bank and accept the international rate. The second mouse will wait a couple of weeks to see of the rate goes up. The third mouse starts after $8. Also, your negotiation with the bank may change the whole scenario.

Live Callers

312 caller:
I read an article about Maliki and the Shi-ite alliance nominating him to be Prime Minister with support by the Kurds Won’t that make a difference?

Tony: It could have at one point, but the Kurds now support Abadi. As of this morning, Maliki is NOT going to hold a position. Nothing is final yet. Iran wants him back in the government, so they are pulling out all their people out of Mosul and other areas, which is an open invitation to allow ISIL back in, and for people to protest in the street, all against Abadi. However, even if he wins, they are threatening to do all this anyway, because they just don’t want Abadi because the US supports this government. Abadi is asking for more support from US given that Iraq is bowing to US influence. Dragging it out is just making it worse with money-smuggling, corruption, and auctions. They need to RV!

951 caller: Can you educate me on the Quantum Financial System?

Tony: No. However there is plenty of information on Google.

Caller: Can Maliki stop the RV?

Tony: No. It’s in the hands of the CBI. He does have influence with Parliament, although he only have five seats in Parliament. He is Iran’s top pick, and he can cause problems in the street, and potentially in parliament. He’s still a principal player, until he’s not. Once Parliament meets and takes a vote, he will lose all his power.

864/404 caller: About this major announcement… is this still happening today?

Tony: It could happen at any time. There was nothing on television telling the people to get ready. Some inside information said that they are ready and waiting. It has to be high enough to know that an announcement was expected. The banks think it is from Monday morning to Tuesday evening. We’ll just have to wait and see where it goes from here.

We haven’t received any additional information about the 800 numbers or procedures.

There are many dinar intel people, and we each get a piece. If the information makes sense, then I respect it. Everyone doesn’t have the same level of intel, but they are all trying to do the best they can.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

209 caller: What is the earliest date for dinar to be vaiid?

Tony: It think it’s 2003 or later – so long as it doesn’t have Saddam’s face on it.

Caller: Zim – 2008 is the one to go for?

Tony: Yes, 2008-2099, AA series.

Call: Humanitarian projects?

Tony: Yes, we are being told the banks will offer you participation in humanitarian projects that are approved by the IMF, in three-year chunks. As for whether your capital is insured, you will have to ask the banks.

Caller: Do we negotiate at the first exchange appointment or not?

Tony: At the first appointment, you may negotiate the rate. At subsequent meetings, you can negotiate fees, perks, and services, because you have already exchanged.

Caller: If you get your wealth manager from, say, WF: what if you don’t like that person?

Tony: Tell them you want to have a different wealth manager. They will assign you to someone who is accustomed to dealing with your range of funds. You can interview a couple of wealth managers, if you choose, based on their background, experience, etc.

Caller: I haven’t had the money to set up a living trust or find a CPA prior to exchange. Is there a site where I can look at an appropriate level of professional advisers?

Tony: No. Do a Google search for wealth managers in your area and look into them.

281 caller: Hasn’t the vote been ratified?

Tony: Yes but the CBI wants the country to be ‘safe and secure’. We are hoping that Parliament actually meets on the 3. September. The banks are ready and waiting and this announcement is supposed to be made today about the financial sector. We’ll see.

Next caller: As for wealth managers, look at how many years of experience they have and how much money they have under administration.

[I had to leave at this point. Kindly check Sunny’s Cliff Notes for closing statements.]

Closing Statements

Tony . . .We don’t know what’s going on. We think we know. We see the articles but know how often the articles and the dates change. Very rare they do what they say. I’m watching them, the bank and our resources and they say this can happen at any given moment! AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT!

We are down to Parliament meeting the 2nd or 3rd and then we go on. We are in a really GOOD place. We are in a GOOD PLACE! Let’s see what happens today, tomorrow.

Ray . . .Remember the core basic things we’ve been training you on. Patience and perseverance and remember, ‘It get’s greater, later.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 8/27/18   Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 am

Well done con brothers ... you're doing just fine keep up the bulshits.  Good work. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 8/27/18   Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 am

Well done con brothers ... you're doing just fine keep up the bulshits.  Good work. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 8/27/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-