Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini

Go down

Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini Empty Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini

Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini 34-2

Last updated: 27 August 2018 - 11:06 p

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The success of Sadrist leader Moqtada al-Sadr and his allies to form the largest bloc and the new government, which needs only 28 parliamentary seats, means the "loss" of the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki to his place The political newspaper in Iraq, pointing out that the Kurds have directed a "blow" to Maliki's efforts to form the bloc. The newspaper said the UAE in its report written in English, "The bloc of Asron of the Sadr says it expects to reach a deal to form a larger coalition in parliament, That "the Kurdish blocs And the Sunni Iraqi expressed their desire to form a coalition with the winner of Moqtada al-Sadr, an indication that the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who seeks to power, may lose his place in the political arena of the country. "She added," Mass Asounun compete with the coalition of state law, Maliki to conclude an agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (KO-Nu) as well as the Sunni blocs to establish the largest coalition in parliament. "Thenational about Raed Fahmi, a prominent politician in the bloc as saying," There are signs of agreement between the Kurds and Sunnis on Alliance with others. " "The Kurdish parties will play a pivotal role in forming the next government, as they collectively secured more than 40 seats in the May elections and have not formally announced their alliance," said the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, The conditions of the alliance with the main blocs, "stressing that" our conditions are constitutional and include the existence of a government enjoys a genuine national partnership balanced with the Constitution. "He added that" his party will be allied with the bloc, which is consistent with our political vision. "

"These statements are seen as a blow to Maliki's efforts as he seeks support from northern Iraqi parties," the newspaper said, noting that "during his term of office, he was criticized for excluding Sunnis and Kurds from key positions and undermining participation in power In Iraq. "She pointed out that" the parliamentary elections in May led to the victory of Muqtada al-Sadr and the head of the faction supported by Iran Hadi al-Amiri the largest number of seats out of 329 seats, "indicating that" Sadr, who leads the Quartet of major parties, Wisdom, Victory, National) which includes 136 "The Kurdish parties had previously held talks with Maliki to join the bloc of state law, which got 26 seats, along with the Fateh bloc headed by Amiri, which won 47 seats" , Adding that "the proposed coalitions represent about 249 seats, which means that 80 seats owned by small parties and individuals."

"But there is no statement on how close the agreement is between the two parties, although it is expected that officials from the two blocs will visit Iraq's Kurdistan region next week in the hope of announcing a deal." The Thenational newspaper quoted Michael Knights, "Maliki is a small player in the Iraqi parliament, with three or four seats out of his own loyal bloc," Gates said. "Yet he is a natural politician, so he can gather people and make deals, which is why. You are talking to him, "asserting that" his role will be limited if Sadr formed a government. " Martí, that "Iraqi President Fuad Masum , held talks Friday with Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the latest political developments , " stressing " the need to speed up the negotiation process to form the largest bloc in the government."

"The decision of the Federal Court paves the way for an infallible call for deputies to an opening session of the new 329-seat house." In theory, the parliament should begin the election of a prime minister and prime minister, who in turn will form a new government Within 90 days. "

LINK

Newspaper: Maliki failed to form the largest bloc and spend the rest of his life near the tomb of Khomeini 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum