Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday

Go down

Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday Empty Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:55 am

Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday

Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday Image

27-08-2018 04:15 PM

The Euphrates -

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, on Monday, a decree calling the new parliament to hold its first meeting on Monday.

"In accordance with the provisions of the Constitution, the President of the Republic issued Presidential Decree No. (62) for the year 2018, inviting the Chamber of Deputies for its fourth session to convene on September 3," Masoum's office said in a statement.

He added that "the presidential decree came in view of the ratification of the Federal Supreme Court on the results of the final election of the House of Representatives for its fourth session under its letter No. 73 / Office / 2018 dated 20/8/2018 and based on the provisions of Article (54) and Article (73 / IV) of the Constitution, The President of the Republic to the House of Representatives to convene by a presidential decree within fifteen days from the date of ratification of the results of the general elections, to be held the meeting chaired by the oldest members to elect the President of the Council and his deputies.

The office pointed out that "infallible held several dialogues in depth with all political forces on the speed of resolving their political understandings to complete the constitutional entitlements resulting from the convening of the Council and the subsequent selection of the President of the Council and his two deputies and open the door for nomination to elect a President of the Republic and then mandate the candidate of the parliamentary bloc, "He said.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60094

Masoum issued a decree calling for the parliament to hold its meeting next Monday 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum