Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18

Go down

"Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18 Empty "Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:18 am

It has been coming to my spirit for some time now. The longer they make this go out. The more it will work against the good for us.

I have heard like the rest of you. The rates. .16 .22 for the Zim. Well I listened a replay of TNT call for Friday. I didn't get the time for the call to listen to it live. They moved it around. I got my text Saturday.

Tony gave the rate. He was answering the dropping of the zeros. Said no zeros dropped. But putting six zeros on the rate. Like this .00000016 . Do you all know what that does for the rate of a 100,000,000,000,000.00 Trillion Zim note ? Brings it down considerable. My My My. Can you address this Bruce. Please dig into this for us all please. Check with your banker and who ever.

Now he just mentioned this on the Zim only not Dinar or Dong.

You have to be kidding right ? ? ? We the people are nothing ? ? ? Just like we have always been ? ? ? I remember like it was yesterday when I watch a interview with Rockefeller . Said We will have the infrastructure rebuild and than we will take over. And sat and laughed. This was years ago when I watched this news interview . And I knew what he was talking about. Cause I have been awake for a lot of years I mean a lot. I been taking the red pill for many many years and have watched how everything went against us. As common people of the world.

I am praying all the time for this RV and not to go against us people of the world.

See how they manipulate everything the further this goes out. Come on Folks pray with me please.

Protect our interest God ! ! ! Keep us all safe and don't have us be stolen from God. We trusted you when we bought these currencies. Cause you told me to buy what currencies I have. Thank you God Almighty ! ! ! Amen, Amen, Amen,

Be Safe ! ! ! Anonymous
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18 Empty Re: "Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:42 am

It has been coming to my spirit for some time now.
Cause I have been awake for a lot of years I mean a lot. I been taking the red pill for many many years...
Nah...you've been suckered by a scam for many years. And those aren't the "red pills"; it's the delusion KoolAid.
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18 Empty Re: "Bruce, Can you Address this?" by (Anonymous) - 8/26/18

Post by power123 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:09 am

For God sick please stop listening to all these conman 'Guru" .... 
Iraq is in the mess 

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:09 am

For God sick please stop listening to all these conman 'Guru" .... 
Iraq is in the mess 

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum