Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning

Go down

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning Empty Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning

(Photos & Videos)

26/08/2018 - 21:09 Iraq

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning Fb55617f2cc2403196060f0cd651ccc0_L

The city of Basra is facing a new chapter in the series of "tragedies" that have taken place this year. After the record rise in temperature, low water levels and deterioration of public services, the city faces a "humanitarian disaster". The population has been overcrowded in hospitals over the last few days.

The Basra Human Rights Commission described the situation in the province as "serious" due to high salinity and increased pollution, noting that the government did not record any action equivalent to the magnitude of the disaster.  

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning B19c16fe-19b6-491d-89fc-2175c14fcc49

"In view of the serious and delicate conditions in the province of Basra these days of high saline tongue, and increased pollution, which led to injuries to thousands of citizens, no government action was recorded equivalent to the magnitude of the disaster." 

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning 753dfaf2-2e33-494c-895a-d7b20e332fed

The Commission called on the central government represented by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "move with the ministers of health, environment and water resources to Basra to stand on this disaster and reassurance to its people who are preparing the greatest wealth and those who are ravaged by pollution and lack of medicines," the prime minister called for " By all human standards. "

Popular anger and shocking images

The pioneers of social networking sites published "shocking" videos of the rivers in the areas of and around Basra, including the city of Abu al-Khasib, where the river turns red because of the saturation of contaminated materials.

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning Fd371fbc-ceac-4813-a434-0261f7b227b8_16x9_1200x676

The label "Basra is crying out" and "Basra is dying" on Twitter, amid the great anger of the population of the city and the people of Iraq in general on the deterioration of the situation.

Images of river water in Basra and daily use water, which are clearly contaminated, have emerged as a brownish phenomenon.

Photos and videos posted on social networking sites also show overcrowded hospitals with poisoned citizens, while hospitals suffer from a lack of services.

According to the data on social networking sites, activists sent a distress call to all countries of the world, and to all embassies and consulates in Iraq, because of the overcrowded hospitals in Basra due to poisoning by salt water, and the death of cattle and fish in the province.

"Standard" pollution and the silence of the government

Basra is one of the wealthiest provinces in Iraq with natural resources such as oil and gas, and is considered the only port of Iraq.

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning 1-1176732

The Health Control Division of the Basra Health Department revealed the high rate of pollution in the province's sewage water very much. "The chemical pollution in the water is 100% and the bacterial contamination is 50%." As well as environmental pollution due to smoke and gas emissions from oil wells.
For her part, confirmed the former deputy of the province of Basra, Fatima Zarkani, "pollution of the province's water and people refrain from drinking," calling on the government to "expeditiously save the population from this disaster."
In a press statement, a member of the provincial council of Basra, Karim Shawak, earlier this week, more than 4,000 people were infected with diarrhea due to contaminated water.

While the Department of Health of Basra poisoned as a result of drinking polluted water transported by the pelvic vehicles provided by the government to solve the problem of water in the province.

According to the Health Department, the percentage of chlorine in most desalination plants is zero percent.

Thousands of people from the province of Basra have been taking out protests since July 14 to demand better services and address the problem of water salinity

An official at the Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture has confirmed earlier this month that the cultivated areas in the country fell by half, compared to last year, following the drought and the low levels of the Tigris and Euphrates.

Iran and Turkey

Iraq, dubbed "Mesopotamia" by the Tigris and Euphrates, suffers from water scarcity, which has suffered a significant drop in the number of years.

Apart from the lack of rainfall, the main cause of the drought remains the diversion and cutting of rivers flowing into the Tigris and the Euphrates by Turkey and Iran, experts say.

Turkey has recently started operating the Alesso dam on the Tigris River, which is a blow to agriculture in Iraq, whose repercussions will appear in various aspects of life.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/461327

Call for the declaration of Basra "affected" .. Change the color of water and overcrowded hospitals with poisoning 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum