Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments

Go down

Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments Empty Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments

Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments Image

26-08-2018 11:54 PM

The Euphrates -

Even before the oil embargo comes into force, the Iranian government faces difficulties due to the refusal of international ships to transport Iranian oil shipments. The reason, according to energy experts, is two factors: first, the fears of these vessels, which are later denied from anchoring at ports or dealing in the US market. The second reason is the insurance companies that may refuse to secure the shipments.

According to an analysis by the expert Sergei Manukov, in the Russian newspaper 'Expert Online', the Chinese and Indian oil companies are concerned about the transfer of Iranian oil.

As a result, the analysis says, a "unilateral" situation has emerged, noting that all 17 oil tankers transporting Iranian oil to China in July and August carry the flag of Iran and return.

According to the Bloomberg agency, the contract signed three months ago between Iran and companies on the transfer of oil shipments to China and India was clear, as half of the vessels that transferred Iranian oil to China was almost Chinese.

Indian shipowners are also following the example of their Chinese counterparts. For the second consecutive month, Iranian oil is being transported to India exclusively by Iranian oil tankers.

The actual implementation of the oil embargo on Iran begins on October 4. Iran relies heavily on Asian buyers for its oil sales. Among the biggest importers are China and India.

According to the analysis of the writer Mankov, Beijing has repeatedly stated that it does not intend to stop buying Iranian oil to please Washington, and New Delhi, less stringent.

Thus, on the one hand, the Indians do not want to give up Iranian oil, and on the other hand, they do not want to spoil relations with Washington.

As a result, a compromise emerged. India is symbolically reducing the purchase of oil from Iran to show that it is, albeit formally, implementing US sanctions. As well as China, at any moment they can invoke and secure ships if the Washington ban is to be enforced.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60075

Global tankers fear Iranian oil shipments 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum