Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition

Go down

Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition Empty Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition

Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition 242218962013_Image1

Twilight News

8 hours ago

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, on Saturday the Kurds closer to the coalition of state law led by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki in naming the largest bloc and the formation of the next federal government.

Mahmoud said in a statement to the newspaper "Monitor" that the Kurdistan Democratic Party considers itself closer to Maliki's coalition so far, but said he does not draw red lines on the coalition of slaves.

He added that the Kurdistan Democratic Party agreed with the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan on the preconditions for the unification of forces with any Shiite bloc, including those "balancing the Iraqi components in the institutions of the state, and maintaining a genuine partnership in the administration of the state and the implementation of the Iraqi constitution with respect to obligations in the disputed areas , Including Kirkuk. "

"Normalizing the situation under Article 140 of the constitution is the only solution to the disputed areas, otherwise conflicts and problems will continue," he said.

"The Kurds are looking forward this time to pledges of international guarantees and time frames for fear of false promises as happened in the past."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/bebabc09-7feb-401d-a46d-984933d9ec54

Barzani adviser blow it: We are closer to Maliki's coalition 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum