Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   8/24/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 8/24/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   8/24/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 8/24/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:51 am

TNT Call 24-August-2018 – delayed call

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Fantabulous Friday, August 24, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!

RayRen:  We sent out an update earlier:

Announcements in Iraq indicating that after the EID holiday, there will be  a surprise for all of the people of Iraq coming from the largest block that is currently being formed.

Iraqi TV is explaining to the citizens how to use their smart phones for banking needs and sharing how to make deposits via ATM’s and other advantages for using the ATM.

Tony:  We should be hearing something over the weekend whatever this exciting news is they want to give us.  I know others are saying 140 has to be done.  It will not be done when they announce the RV news.  It will not be done!  They could have negotiated it three weeks ago if that was what was holding it up.

The Kurd’s have a list to negotiate.  They all do.  They made an agreement in the past.  They made several agreements and haven’t lived up to any of them because that’s what they do.  If Abadi as PM does not agree with it then it won’t happen, because it’s not law.  It can’t go in the Gazette.  It is not required, has never been required,and cannot be completed until after the new GOI is formed. Iraqi politicians are still talking and still making agreements.  We’ll know at the end of Eid.  We have two days to wait to see who has formed the largest bloc.  The US wants Abadi to be in power – everybody knows it.

The Iran sanctions are putting pressure on to get the RV done. There is a lot of smuggling between Iraq and Iran.  The CBI can take the dollar completely out of the market, but that doesn’t work if Iraq is smuggling in counterfeit dollars.  The only thing to do is to get rid of the auctions and the smuggling by doing the RV – then the pressure for the dollar goes away.  Iran can’t smuggle any more in, and the corrupt banks will no longer profit from the auctions.  The only way to control the dollar is to get rid of it.

There are still meetings, and they keep saying that this will happen by 1. September. The plan is to have the RI completed by then because payments are due starting on the 5th. They keep changing the dates, but it’s still good news.  Time is of the essence here.

The banks had meetings again.  They are getting prepared for us.  They have run tests, and they run them every day, testing all the systems to make sure they’re ready to go.  They are expecting an active rollout next week.  They are now 73 countries that have verified they are ready to go. There were bank issues but they have been cleared up. they are not willing to give you $14,500 at the exchange, although anything over 10K will generate a FinCen form to the IRS.  You will have access to $100,000 on Day 1, with a debit card and a credit card.  You will have proof of funds and full liquidity on the next day.  There will be advisers there to help you make decisions about your money, if you need them. They gave me the times they complete the test.  The final numbers were dropped in yesterday.  You will need TWO photo IDs or a certified copy of your birth certificate.

There will be cash limits on the Zim, based on the bank that you go to for your exchange. All Zim will be structured payouts.  They wouldn’t give me more details on that.  These are details directly from the meeting of the banks.  They are looking at Tuesday.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  McGurk has held meetings with Maliki. Do you think Maliki is cutting a deal for safe passage out of the country in exchange for not being the face of a civil war if he is arrested and tried?  A:  It would be a smart thing to do, but I have no idea.  Maliki is still trying to cut a deal for the largest block, and Iran is still backing him up.  The US is saying that either Iraq puts in Abadi as PM, or they will declare a state of emergency. Iran doesn’t like that, but they have acknowledged it.

Q:  What does Iraq mean when they say they are forming the largest bloc?  A:  In the US, the blocs are Republicans, Democrats, Independents, etc.  In Iraq, they have seven main parties, and they are negotiating to create a unified group to fun the country, without the former quotas and sects/regions, but based on merit.

Q:  What do you think this ‘surprise’ might be?  A:  I hope it’s the announcement of the largest bloc, but I don’t see how that will be a surprise.  Maybe it’s the RV.

Q:  I understand what Tony explained about the humanitarian projects and being able to participate in those BUT Is that only if you exchange with that bank. I will be exchanging with a group.  I wonder if I could take my money to one of these banks that offer the humanitarian projects and invest after I am exchanged?  A:  They did explain that to me yesterday, and I don’t have the details right here.  Maybe I can dig it out after the call and Ray can send it out as a blast.

Q:  Can you explain about the Quantum Financial System and the RV?  A:  No.

Q:  I need to go to Philly this weekend to check on a house I own, and stay a week or two. I apologize if you have answered this already, but do you think the RV will go this week and if so, is it possible I could exchange up there?  A:  You can call the 800 number and ask if you can exchange;  if they insist on your exchanging in your home district, I will hop on a plane.

Q:  Some time ago Tony mentioned purchasing yuan when diversifying currencies, is that still a good idea?  A:  Yuan will be in the second basket.  Diversification is always a good idea.  The next basket will be more difficult to work with, though.

Q:  When I purchased my dinar, I received 250-dinar notes rather than 25,000 dinar notes.  Will that be a problem during exchange?  A:  No.

Q:  Do we have to create a trust before we RV or can trusts be created after we exchange and will this have any tax implications?  A:  Most don’t have the means to create their trust first.  You can exchange and then create your trust.  Yes, there may be tax implications compared to exchanging in your personal name.

Live Callers

281 caller:  Will there be a contract rate on the dong?

Tony:  They say the contract rates have been used up, but none of us have been to the bank, so how could they be?  I would ask for contract rates for everything.

[I had to leave the delayed call here.  Check Sunny’s Cliff Notes for closing statements.]

Closing Statements (Sunny)

Tony . . .Sorry about the complications to get the call started.  We don’t know what happened.  Look for good news.  Goods new coming out all the time.

Banks got a lot of information out and confirmed by banks in different states.  They go through and do a check at a certain time frame every morning and they get a green light.  Not really green.  Get that light to make sure everything okay.

Briefing all their people.  It could be at any day now!  Iraq putting information out.  Their people anticipating this.  They have told their people to expect announcements at the end of Eid.  Parliament, PM and get the GOI moving as fast as they can.  Somewhere in there is what we have been looking for.

We know they put a whole lot of information in the paper.  At some point it has to end and I think we are at the end.  If anything happens we will get the info out or do a call.  Relax we got this.  Right Ray?

Ray . . .That’s right.  Keep believing!  (played “I Believe.”)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum