Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari

Go down

Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari Empty Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:41 am

Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari 2582018112559441

The legal expert, Tariq Harb, Saturday, that the Kurdistan Democratic Party joined the alliance of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, in exchange for the post of President of the Republic of the leader of the democratic, Hoshyar Zebari .
"The  talks during the Eid holiday revealed the joining of new blocs of the Alliance (Al-Nasr al-Hakama), a new Kurdish, Sunni and Shiite forces ," explained Harb, on a personal page on Facebook, today (August 25th ), noting that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party Resolve his order to join this bloc and to ensure that the presidency of the Republic candidate Hoshyar Zebari, who worked with all politicians in Baghdad and accept them, especially the new Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

"If Zebari takes office, a coordinated team will be formed between the two presidents, after the National Union took office for 12 years while the Democrat did not hold this post, and that will strengthen the unity of Iraq and this is what America is asking for . "

He pointed out that "there are difficulties in the Sunni blocs to reach an agreement, which multiple candidates for the presidency of parliament," asserting that the bloc "victory go wisdom" waiting for the largest Sunni bloc to adopt the representative of this position  .

On the other hand, he pointed out that "the largest bloc constitutionally is a bloc of 165 deputies and need to be more than that because this number formed the majority of the deputies of the number of deputies all the parliament is 329 and the bloc of 165 deputies means the majority of the majority of deputies who constitute a quorum of parliamentary sessions and constitute a majority for election The President of the Parliament and his deputies and the election of the President of the Republic in the second phase of the election. "

He added that "the President of the Republic requires obtaining the majority of voters and 165 deputies are the majority of deputies and the rest only 164 of the number of deputies a minority," noting that this majority vote by the approval of the Prime Minister and ministers as the value of the remaining members of parliament and the number because they are a parliamentary minority can not stand In front of a vote of 165 deputies and this is what is stipulated in Article (76) of the Constitution, as the largest parliamentary bloc identified any problem of deputies, which is the largest by 165 deputies and the remaining members of the smaller parliamentary bloc being the remaining of the 164 deputies  .

The coalition of "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, announced yesterday, continued his dialogues with the blocks of "wisdom" and "Asron" to form the largest parliamentary bloc, at the time of "coalition of state law," led by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki that he communicates with a large number of Deputies to form a coalition before the new parliament .

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=3701&MapID=2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari Empty Re: Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:42 am

The Kurdish opposition is a coalition of 11 seats to participate in the central government

Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari 72582018_NB-240640-636659576335355781

Special - Mawazin News 

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Saturday, a meeting with prospective Kurdish opposition parties, pointing out that these parties formed an alliance of 11 seats. 

"The party will form a delegation to visit the headquarters of the other opposition parties in the Kurdistan region," said PUIC spokesman Saadi Ahmed Berrah. " 
The four parties formed an alliance consisting of 11 seats, and we will seek to listen to their demands and their points. To add to the 27 points that we agreed with the Democratic Party on the paper Kurdish demands. " 

"After listening to the points and demands of the four opposition parties, we will go to the points of the Kurdish paper to go to Baghdad to put them on political parties and alliances to discuss them and listen to their vision on forming a government," he said.

"Until now we have not given anyone a promise to join them until we have given guarantees to implement our demands," he said. 

The winning political parties in the Iraqi parliamentary elections held on May 2, a series of negotiations and dialogues to form the largest bloc.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=8814

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari Empty Re: Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:44 am

National stresses the need to form a government with an Iraqi will, far from external interference

Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari 172482018_45649

Baghdad - Mawazin News 

The National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi, on Friday, the need to form the next government with an Iraqi will, far from external interference. 

A statement of the list received / Mawazin News / "The leadership of the National Coalition met in the office of Jamal al-Dari, headed by Iyad Allawi and the presence of all leaders and a number of deputies." 

The meeting, according to the statement, on the "constants of the national project, which is one of the most important adopters of the National Coalition," welcoming "the accession of a number of deputies to the coalition and expressing their belief in the principles of the national project." 

Saleh al-Mutlaq presented a summary of the four-way meeting held at the Babylon Hotel and conveyed the desire of the assembled leaders to proceed with the national space project and reject any sectarian alignments that keep the political process within the abysmal quota system.

The meeting stressed "the need to bring about change in the next phase in line with the demands of the demonstrators, and the need to form the next government with the will of Iraq away from external interventions." 
The meeting pointed out that "the need to be efficient and professional and able to complete the file of development and services, and the need to activate the file of the return of displaced people and the reconstruction of cities that suffered the power of terrorism and the construction of the military institution professionally and arms inventory by the state."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=8796

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:45 am

Maasoum meets Abadi and discuss the developments of the formation of the largest bloc in preparation for the call of the House of Representatives to convene

• Democrat joins the alliance of slaves against the presidency of Zebari Image

Maasoum meets Abadi and discuss the developments of the formation of the largest bloc in preparation for the call of the House of Representatives to convene

Number of readings: 24117 25-08-2018 12:26 PM

25-08-2018 12:26 PM 

President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi discussed on Saturday the developments of the formation of the largest bloc in preparation for the call of the House of Representatives to be held within the framework of constitutional timing. 

The presidency said in a statement that 'Masoum and Abadi discussed the political, security and economic developments in the country, including the problem of services in Basra'

"Both parties stressed the importance of protecting and deepening the democratic process on the basis of the constitution, respecting the will of the voters and working hard and fast in order to respond to the national will to carry out radical reforms in all fields," the statement added.

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=213211

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum