Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Matter" 8/24/18

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Matter" 8/24/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:52 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 12-20110

24 August, 2018 01:14

MATTER

People often discuss the power of meditation. In our inter-dimensional journeys we discover the unlimited potential of our imagination, create hidden worlds for us to escape to, and expand the effect of our conscious minds when we return. We connect to energy on an entirely different plain, a unified field where limits do not exist and all things are possible.

Mediation is a healthy practice regardless of anyone’s spiritual beliefs or lack there of. It’s been proven to have an effect on the physical body, reducing stress, and even been accredited to healing disease.

Meditation is the practice of mindfulness, being present in a moment within one’s self, and absent from the struggles of our three dimensional circumstances. It is our connection to conscious thought, subconscious reality, and unconscious possibilities.

Our thoughts create energy. Everything is energy. The microtubules in our brain expect an out come based on history, experience, and understanding, and in turn effect the path that becomes our reality. And if we collapse all other realities accept the one we want to be true, we can actually manifest our desired results in any situation.

Energy moves matter. Matter is energy in shape and form vibrating at a frequency that makes it appear solid. You are energy. You are matter. You are the force that makes your energy matter.

Perhaps, if more of us took what we learned in meditation and allowed it to move the matter that we call ourself, we could get to the desired goal faster. Often times we seek to get to a higher vibration thinking that this makes us a superior being, so we can exist in a state where everything happens just as easily as a thought. And, when we hear of individuals who have accomplished this level of enlightenment they no longer seem to be effected by this 3D world, because they can exist in a higher state and leave the body behind.

But if one is truly ascended they have the ability to go from spirit, to material and back to spirit, without ever losing the integrity of who or what they are. These ascended beings realize that this world of matter is uniquely magical as it provides us with the full creative experience played out in space and time. This three dimensional experience is like meditation for ourselves as we exist in another world, focusing our energy on the weight and density of each electrical current that stimulates a new creation.

These ascended beings chose to exist here. You chose to be here too. Make that thoughtful energy mean something. Be sure that the energy you produce in mediation moves matter. You make meditation matter to the world you create by allowing it to be the energy that inspires your every move.

Move your matter. Because this is where and when you chose to exist. As a matter of fact, you are energy having an impact on the things that matter most to you based on limits you set to attain self mastery. Bring your meditation into action by using your personal matter to express your innate power.

Make yourself matter. Create the world you want to create by ascending in to alternate dimensions, and back into the third dimension creating an unlimited flow of alternating current that’s strong enough to empower everyone you meet, and inspire growth in everything you do.

Every thought, word, and action we have is just a message from the unified energetic field expressing itself as the matter that you think is you. And because you think it to be real, it manifests as your reality. And the more you allow those thoughts to move matter, the more clear the message becomes to those that matter most to you.

Your message is important. Make it matter.

TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Matter" 8/24/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:54 pm

Your message is pure new age rubbish.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank  "Matter"   8/24/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum