Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Hundreds of people are poisoned by contaminated water in Basra province

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Hundreds of people are poisoned by contaminated water in Basra province   Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:30 pm

Thursday, August 23

Alsumaria News / BAGHDAD -
Contaminated water in the province of Basra has poisoned hundreds of people who have been crowded with hospitals in the province during the past few days.

The Health Control Division of the Basra Health Department revealed the high percentage of pollution in the province's sewage water in a very large way. "The chemical pollution in the drinking water is 100% and the bacterial contamination is 50%."

Photos and videos posted on social networking sites show overcrowded hospitals with poisoned citizens, at a time when hospitals lack services.

Quoted Russia today for a population of Basra, named Ammar Alfaisalaoa, Qozlh "I was poisoned on Tuesday, then went to the hospital to receive treatment I did not find any place I can , " he said, adding : "I had to stay sitting on the ground for long hours and I Otheloy even got painkillers did not end Poisoning ".

"I am not alone in poisoning, there are people poisoned by my relatives, friends and neighbors, and there are hundreds who have seen them in hospitals."

For her part, confirmed the former deputy of the province of Basra, Fatima Zarkani, "pollution of the province's water and the people refrain from drinking," calling on the government to "expedite the rescue of the population of this disaster."

In a press statement to local media, a member of the Basra provincial council Karim Shawak, earlier this week, more than 4 thousand people infected with diarrhea due to contaminated water.

LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: IRAQ and DINAR -- ARTICLE BASED INFORMATION and DISCUSSIONS-