Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"!

Go down

Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! Empty Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:50 pm

Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"!

Said that the Kurds and the Sunnis will be an important axis of the "largest bloc"

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  23/08/2018 - 14:01 Iraq

Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! 60b1310d581d08150263fd5a0506b732_L

The current wisdom, led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Thursday, that the formation of the largest bloc resolved the matter, for those who announced the formation of the nucleus of the block in the Hotel Babylon, a few days ago.

"The formation of the largest bloc depends on the five Shiite forces," said the leader of the movement, Abdullah al-Zaidi. "After the integration of three of these five forces into a unified alliance, the leaderships that met in the hotel Babylon ".

Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A

"We have good dialogues and understandings of the Kurdish and Sunni forces, and these forces will be an important axis of the largest bloc and the formation of the new government," Zaidi said. "We are very close to the announcement of the formation of the largest bloc, which will be transitory to sectarianism and nationalism."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/460736

Leading the wisdom of (Basneoz): the largest bloc settled for "Sadr and Hakim and slaves"! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum