Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party

Go down

Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party Empty Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party

Speaker: Trump's management targets its partner

23/08/2018 - 11:38 Middle east

Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party 74983fb06aadfe36303e13eecf8d8d93_L

A spokesman for Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has presented what he called "evidence" that the US administration is targeting its partner in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) as part of an economic war.

In response to an interview by US national security adviser John Bolton with Reuters, spokesman Abraham Kalin said in a written statement on Wednesday that US administration policies in recent times ran counter to NATO's core principles and alliance values.

There is a heated dispute between Turkey and the United States over a US priest on trial for terrorism in Turkey. The dispute fueled the fall of the Turkish lira, which has lost more than a third of its value against the dollar since the beginning of this year.

Bolton said during a visit to Israel that he was skeptical about the Emir of Qatar's pledge to provide investment support to Turkey worth $ 15 billion, and considered it "not enough at all to affect the economy of Turkey."

"His remarks are evidence that the Trump administration is targeting an ally in NATO as part of an economic war," Calin said.

"Trump's management ... has shown that it intends to use trade, tariffs and sanctions to launch a global trade war," he said, referring to similar disputes with Mexico, Canada, Europe and China.

"Turkey has no intention of launching a trade war against any party, but it can not be expected to remain silent in the face of attacks on its economy and its judiciary," he said.

Kalin said Turkey would work with the rest of the world in the face of restrictive and punitive measures.

"The administration's recent policies contradict the fundamental principles and values ​​of NATO."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/middle-east/460713

Turkey backs down: We do not intend to launch a trade war against any party 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum