Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 8/22/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 8/22/18   Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:20 am

August 22, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA (that was supposed to have ended over this past weekend)

(Watan News) _ Baghdad

A statement issued by Hadi al-Amri, the Fatah alliance, announced on Monday that the announcement of the largest bloc, due to be announced today, was postponed.

The source told (Watan News), "The announcement of the postponement of the large bloc was postponed today because of opening channels of dialogue with the masses of victory and patriotism in order to join them."

So we know the announcements were not made on Monday as planned.

So what happened?

Seems that three of the Kurdistan parties wanted to pullout of the Sadr Alliance to form the largest block (National Axis Alliance, National Union & Democratic Party). They wanted guarantees on 5 points in order to join the Sadr Alliance:

1.application of Article 140

oh – but article 140 is not required. Really? Who told you that? All I can say is I told you so. I stick to my same conviction all along. No Flip Flopping here! Can I say the same to the king of Flip Flop (TNT Tony)? Oh – what about the “clown of hype” - Frank26? Hey Frankie, Frankie stop clowning around and bring us some real intel….

Just because the CBI does not come out and tell us this needs to be done to get the RV does not mean it is not needed. If you are even an idiot and following this saga for years now, you should be able to discern that Article 140 is going to somehow get into the mix and be required. Oh – but they say it not needed for the RV. Listen to me…if this is needed to form the govt (as we now see it is in today’s newsletter) and to form the govt is needed to RV then Article 140 is needed to get the RV. Get it? Even a 5 year old can get this simple logic. Yes, TNT Tony I am talking to you! All I can say is “I told you so,,,,,I told you so,,,,,I told you so.

2.the legislation of the law of oil and gas

Okay so here is yet another one I kept harping on over these years. Yes, a form of the oil and gas has been made into a agreement but the final version has NEVER been passed into law by parliament. In this article today the Kurds want this passed as law and fully implemented. Is this so hard to understand how this too was going to get into the mix somehow to get the RV. I hope everyone see how politics work. Yes, TNT Tony I am talking mostly to you and all your toothless crack addicts….lol…lol…

3.modify the share of the province of the federal budget (wants 17%)

We know this was reduced down to 13% due to the oil that Kuridstan was selling beyond the GOI budgetary requirements. So they reduced the amount accordingly. Sounds very fair to me. Now Kurdistan wants it back. Can they get it back?

4.general census of the population

This has been a stickler for years now. They have not done census for years and need to update it. With all the incoming migrants back into Iraq due too fleeing because of ISIS, they will need to figure out who is who if they are going to award any surplus oil revenues to them.

5.asserting that all these points be "put forward with one basket”.

Remember these 5 points we already heard about over a month ago and it was thought this was all worked out. Apparently, some of the parties did not agree that the guarantees were strong enough. It is said that Nori al-Maliki tried to get them to move their votes over to his coalition of state law and so this was the confusion put in their minds. These guys even announced that they would be the largest bloc and would announce it on Monday. So we can see how this news turned to preventing this from happening, thus the meeting with McKurk in Kurdistan. (see full article below in the articles section). I keep saying over and over again there will NEVER be peace in Iraq as long as Maliki is still around. Now we see him stick up his ugly head again.

So this is now being worked out. This is an explanation of the delay. Full article is in the articles section of the Newsletter. How long will it take. At a minimum they hope to get this all resolved way before Aug 28th when they earlier announced already a plan to hold the first session of the new parliament.

The source said in a press statement that the President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, will call for the first parliamentary session, on Thursday instead of Tuesday of next week, August 30, so that the members of the winning parliamentary elections a constitutional oath.

He added that the winning candidates are counted as members of the moment of ratification of the Federal Court and all their rights, pointing out that the first parliamentary session is to start the actual work of the deputy.

THE FEDERAL SUPREME COURT HAS RATIFIED, LAST SUNDAY AND IN THE PRESENCE OF THE FULL MEMBERS, THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS OF THE IRAQI COUNCIL OF REPRESENTATIVES. (Mnt Goat – their words not mine.

So are the election results ratified already? YES, YES and YES again. We are not waiting for any announcements from the judiciary on this subject matter. This part is done. Now they still fight for control over the largest block. This is all we are waiting for – what party has control and majority.

So we need this first session of parliament to occur and to get these new members sworn in, a new speaker and a new president and his deputies. Then we can safely say that the RV clock can begin ticking once again.

According to Iraq's constitution, parliament's first session must be held within 15 days from the date of the ratification 8/19 of the general election results.

More news….

Okay so I have to come on today and clarify yet more garbage intel by some jackass who doesn’t know what he is talking about. His name is Randy Koonce. Hey, Randy is back again. You know I really, really dislike these idiots who stick their heads in the door and confuse everyone with their overblown egos. Hey Randy, does this make you feel big and important or what?

If Randy is reading this newsletter today please pay attention, maybe you will learn something instead of doing your normal pigeon droppings (shitting on our heads as you fly over) on us every now and then leaving many so confused. Please go back to wherever you came from and stay there …lol .. lol..

Randy Koonce: “Also, for anyone who thinks this will come out at 10 cents and float up – they do not know how this system will work and did not read the right articles from the right people. This was never planned to be an ‘economic text book’ event. The Currency will be a MANAGED FLOAT. The word ‘managed’ is the clue. It means that ‘someone’ will determined when to move it and how much. The Dinar right now is on a Managed Float. So, you can see that if it does not RV that it will not move.”

Mnt Goat: Wow! Randy you are so wrong on many points here, some of which does not even made a bit of sense. Since you are such a jackass and really don’t care about factual based news, let me clarify it for everyone else. First let me say the Iraqi dinar is NOT currently on any kind of a FLOAT, managed or otherwise. It is a fixed rate by the Central Bank of Iraq. Why in hell would it be on any kind of float? Did you read the definition of a managed float. This is when you have millions of investors buying up or selling a currency and driving it up or down. The Iraqi dinar today is not even being traded on the international trading platforms. So how in hell can you even think it might be on a managed float? I don’t get it? Right now, the dinar is on a fixed program rate set by the CBI and the IMF in October of 2013 during the sanctions. They did this to avoid a total crash of the Iraqi economy post war. Do you even know what the hell a “MANAGED FLOAT” is?

Instead of coming into the dinar investment community and shooting off your big fat mouth, maybe you should first take some time and educate yourself.

Here is the IMF’s definition of a managed float for everybody’s information.

Definition of a Managed Float: A floating exchange rate is a type of exchange-rate regime in which a currency's value is allowed to fluctuate in response to foreign-exchange market mechanisms. It is closely monitored and a fixed high rate is set. Then manipulated when it reaches that point. A currency that uses a floating exchange rate is known as a floating currency. A floating currency is contrasted with a fixed currency whose value is tied to that of another currency, material goods or to a currency basket.

Randy Koonce: “People say that it is not pegged to the Dollar anymore. That is BS. The Dinar is currently pegged to 3 currencies, and will continue to be pegged that way. When they change the value, they will be able to determine how much and where.”

Mnt Goat: There you go again shooting off your big mouth not knowing what is really going on in Iraq. The Iraqi dinar is still solely pegged to the US dollar and ONLY to the US Dollar. It is a “de facto” peg meaning temporary peg done in a time of crisis/emergency with Iraq in response to the war. In the future the CBI and the IMF have both told us that the plan is to re-peg the dinar to an SDR basket of 5 currencies (US Dollar, Yuan, British Pound, Yen, Euro). I don’t know where in hell Randy gets 3 currency peg from? There is no documentation anywhere to back up this statement. The FACT is the change over to the new basket will be the driving force for the rate increase in the dinar. Again it is NOT a revaluation but a reinstatement about to take place. Then it will be put on a managed float.

Definition of De facto currency. A de facto currency is a unit of money that is not legal tender in a country but is treated as such by most of the populace.

In law and government, de facto describes practices that exist in reality, even if not legally recognized by official laws. It is commonly used to refer to what happens in practice, in contrast with de jure, which refers to things that happen according to law. Remember the Iraqi dinar is technically NOT even really legal tender outside of Iraq. If it weren’t for two things no one would want it anyhow:

1) The enormous potential to one day revalue (high demand from speculative middle class citizen investors, like you and me)

2) G. W. Bush’s Presidential executive order # 31303

So this de facto peg was intentional since the large 3 zero notes where not originally meant to leave the country of Iraq and were like “play money” for the exclusive use of the citizens within Iraq, yes only within Iraq. I know these notes have been sold to you and I, who now hold them outside of Iraq, but I am talking about the original intent that was established way back in October 2013 when these notes were issued. Why in hell do you think they have to go to the currency auction to exchange this “play money” for US Dollars to do business with the outside world. No matter how many explain this situation in Iraq with their large 3 zero notes, some people still just don’t get it. I have explained it a thousand times already. Please go read my FACEBOOK Page Notes on this subject matter.

=68.ARDXAiOmRJ3EmlqDj0HP8M0QhpoqPzkNE16e2x44uYGXbiiBTB9zVeJ0ZJf30pCbt3lMvLeYa2t1fO7reYg6rwBi11ukn0cruSe-L7bWuet6mNLV6CTxrtfkmlRq4FpnPbw8efkbEtYw&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/common-questions-concerning-the-iraqi-dinar-investment/643017649366964/

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

POLITICAL BLOCS WILL RESUME THEIR MEETINGS AFTER THE EID AL-ADHA TO FORM THE LARGEST BLOC

Announced the winning candidate for the alliance victory Huda Sajjad that the political blocs will resume their meetings after the Eid al-Adha to form the largest bloc.

Sajad said in a statement to Al-Marbad radio that victory, wisdom and others as well as national WERE ABLE TO FORM THE FIRST NUCLEUS OF THE LARGEST BLOC YESTERDAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO NEGOTIATE SERIOUSLY AFTER THE END OF THE HOLIDAY OF EID AL-ADHA, where will be open to all blocks Sunni and Kurdish to form the largest bloc.

On the news that indicated the withdrawal of Khalid al-Obeidi of the Al-Nasr alliance, Sajjad denied her knowledge of the subject, saying only that nothing official has been issued so far.

On Sunday, the coalition forces announced the formation of the nucleus of the largest bloc and agreed to open up to the rest of the partners.

(Mnt Goat – so this article came out in response to the State of Law announcement when they announced that Monday they would be announcing that they are the largest bloc, (head by Nori al- Maliki). I need everyone to see and understand just how this is playing out. Things just don’t happen. There is a very strong opposition lead by Maliki trying desperately to get control of power here. It is not over until it is over…..)

THE NUCLEUS OF THE LARGEST BLOC HAS NOT YET BEEN COMPLETED AND WILL BE COMPLETED WITH THE PARTICIPATION OF THE KURDISH PARTIES.

The National Wisdom Current confirmed that the nucleus of the largest bloc has not yet been completed and will be completed with the participation of the Kurdish parties.

"We will have visits to the Kurdistan region to negotiate with them," said a member of the negotiating delegation of Al-Hakamah Abdullah al-Zaidi.

Zaidi said: "The first number agreed to the nucleus of the alliance of the largest bloc before the meeting yesterday was 163 deputies, after it was not possible to participate Karbouli wing and leaders of the Axis alliance to go to Erbil, but they stressed their commitment to their position and join the largest bloc.

He added: "There are ongoing dialogues and attempts to attract leaders from the Alliance of conquest to the nucleus of the largest bloc, and there is no evolution in the situation other than now."

The parties and blocs gathered yesterday, passing and victory, wisdom and patriotism, agreed to form the nucleus of the parliamentary bloc that can form the government.

IRAQ NEEDS MORE THAN 221 TRILLION DINARS TO COVER INVESTMENTS IN THE FUTURE

The Ministry of Planning, that Iraq needs more than 221 trillion dinars to cover investments in the future, indicating that the share of the private sector of the volume of these investments will be 40 percent, or about 88.2 trillion dinars.

Ministry of Planning Spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a press statement that the five-year development plan 2018-2022 launched by the Ministry of Planning gave a good space for the private sector, as a start for the transfer of the development leadership to it from the public sector.

Hindawi said that the role of the public sector has declined because of the economic crisis and the private sector should have complemented it. Therefore, the government's plans today, whether the five-year development plan for 2018-2022 or the strategic plans, are all geared towards a real partnership with the private sector. In various areas, whether they are housing, industry or other investments or other development sectors.

BRETT MCGURK, HAS HELD AN EXTENSIVE MEETING WITH LEADERS OF THE NATIONAL AXIS ALLIANCE IN ARBIL

(Mnt Goat – this article is telling us why the announcements were not made on Monday as planned. Seems that a couple of the Kurdistan parties wanted to pullout of the Sadr Alliance to form the largest block (National Axis Alliance & Democratic Party) There may also be a problem with the National Union party. So this is now being worked out. This is an explanation of the delay)

Baghdad today - special US President Donald H. Trump's envoy, Brett McGurk, has held an extensive meeting with leaders OF THE NATIONAL AXIS ALLIANCE IN ARBIL two days ago, according to a source familiar with .the situation The source told (Baghdad today), "Brett McGurk held an extensive meeting to ensure that the "Kurdish and Sunni position is in line with the US desire to form a government.

The visit of McGork and his meeting with the leaders of the Democratic Party and Sunni" leaders came AFTER THE COALITION TRIED TO WITHDRAW and the law to withdraw Sunni and Kurdish "leaders on their side

The Trump envoy is still in Erbil and there is a possibility to travel to Sulaymaniyah to" resolve the position of the National Union and the opposition parties in favor of coming out "with one position.

The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) revealed on Tuesday (August 21, 2018) that it had received 5 guarantees from some political forces, in return for joining the largest bloc.

The Kurdistan Alliance represented by the Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of" Kurdistan received guarantees from some political parties in return for entering the alliance to form the largest bloc," said the media adviser of the office of Democratic Party President Kifah Mahmoud these guarantees, the application of Article 140, and the legislation of the law of oil and gas, and modify the share of the province of the federal budget and the general census of the population," asserting that it "put forward with one basket.

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, headed by Massoud Barzani, and the negotiator also, Bankan Rikani, CONFIRMED ON MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2018, THAT HIS PARTY HAS NOT RESOLVED HIS POSITION ON JOINING THE "LARGEST BLOC" yet, indicating at the same time that it is normal to return to Kirkuk

The National Axis Alliance, with its six leaders, held on Sunday, 19 August 2018, a meeting with the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and leaders of his .party, in Erbil, to discuss the formation of the next government.

The Prime Minister and leader of the alliance victory, HAIDER ABADI, ALSO CALLED ON SUNDAY, THE POLITICAL BLOCS TO SPEED UP THE AGREEMENT ON THE NEXT GOVERNMENT PROGRAM, to serve the .interests of the people, and ensure the provision of services the lists seeking to attract the rest of the parties in an effort to form the largest bloc in preparation for nominating a candidate for the presidency of the next government, especially after the announcement of the Federal Supreme Court earlier they had ratified the results.

NORI AL-MALIKI IS AT IT AGAIN….THE “STATE OF LAW” IS TAKING DELIBERATE AND PRACTICAL STEPS, NOT JUST MEDIA," NOTING THAT "THE COALITION IS WORKING TO INCLUDE THE MAJORITY OF THE POLITICAL PROJECT WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM TO BUILD THE STATE."

(Mnt Goat – so we know that this announcement did not happen and is probably not going to happen since 3 of the Kuridstan parties are now meeting with the US envoy and trying to negotiate agreements to get their 5 points of demands ironed out. We just have to wait and see how this plays out. This is what we are waiting for. The Sadrist Movement does NOT want this idiot Maliki or any of his goons in this new government)

BAGHDAD / The leader of the coalition of state law, Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Monday, 20/9/2018, that will be announced the largest bloc headed by a coalition of state law and the alliance of Fatah today evening. Said al-Saadawi, who knows the media near to al-Maliki, "The state of law is taking deliberate and practical steps, not just media," noting that "the coalition is working to include the majority of the political project within the government program to build the state."

He added that "there is ground and reality to implement the political majority, application of quotas ". He explained that "the program prepared to choose a prime minister Hazem and strong, and there are consultations and agreements are likely to be announced the largest bloc this evening, after finishing the final touches to the government program."

He noted that "the Kurdish and Sunni forces that met in Arbil sent positive messages in order to join the largest bloc." According to informed sources, Saturday (August 18, 2018), that the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, intends to announce the formation of the largest bloc soon. And revealed that "Maliki intends to announce the formation of the largest bloc, which will emerge from the next government, during the next few days," indicating that "was signed for the formation of the largest bloc, which includes a coalition of state law and the Al-Fath Alliance in addition to deputies of political forces representing the other components."

WHO WILL FORM THE LARGEST BLOCK STILL UP TO DEBATE

On Saturday, August 19 Iraqis were eagerly waiting for the largest parliamentary bloc to be announced, after news leaked that a meeting between five major political groups was going to be held at Babylon Hotel in Baghdad later in the evening. THIS CAME AFTER IRAQ’S FEDERAL SUPREME COURT ANNOUNCED THE SAME DAY THAT IT HAD RATIFIED THE ELECTION RESULTS UPON THE CONCLUSION OF THE MANUAL VOTE RECOUNT AND SORTING PROCESS.

The formation of the largest parliamentary bloc is only the first phase of negotiations after the election results have been ratified, with other subsequent phases that comprise transitioning power to the next government.

The primary goal of the meeting at Babylon Hotel was to officially announce the largest parliamentary bloc, which would be tasked by the next president to nominate the next prime minister. It was expected that Muqtada Al-Sadr’s Sairoon, Haider Al-Abadi’s Nasr, Ammar Al-Hakim’s Hikma, Ayad Allawi’s Wataniya list, and Coalition of Iraqi Forces that is representative of major Sunni factions would announce the largest bloc. Upon arrival of prominent politicians at Babylon Hotel, the meeting started in order to finalize the agreement of the largest bloc, with the formal announcement supposedly to take place in the press conference afterwards.

However, those convening failed to announce the largest bloc and the press conference never materialized. According to Hikma’s spokesman Baligh Abu Galal, the reason the meeting failed was that some Sunni leaders refused to attend the conference because Khamis Al-Khanjar, a controversial figure notorious for his close ties to Baathists and his famous statement in which he described ISIS as ‘tribal revolutionaries,’ was not invited. In reality, a delegation of Sunni leaders was meeting in Erbil with Kurdish officials.

Upon the failure of the ‘Coalition Forces’ leaders to show up, the parties that were present issued a statement announcing the formation of the ‘core’ of the largest bloc, that should continue to strive towards forming the largest bloc, and that it was open to other political groups in its negotiations, per “citizen’s demands” and “in-line of the national interest.” The events of Sunday are clear indicators that the negotiations are going to be very tough and lengthy. Nevertheless, there is a silver lining in all of this.

For starters, the venue of the meeting, Babylon Hotel, was slightly surprising to observers given that most of the crucial meetings happen usually in the Al-Rashid Hotel. Apparently, Babylon Hotel was chosen to signal more closeness to the demands of the people, unlike the Al-Rashid Hotel, which lies inside the Green Zone.

It is also important to point out that those gathered in Babylon Hotel emphasized their aims to break the quota system and strive to build a coalition that transcends sect and ethnicity. While everyone has claimed this in the past, those participating in the meeting have made more credible attempts to do so.

The best example is Abadi’s Nasr coalition, which ran in all provinces, and although headed by the incumbent prime minister who is Shi’i, it got the highest seats in Nineveh, a predominantly Sunni province. If this group follows through the announced goal, then this will be an essential step for Iraq to leave behind the widely loathed yet practiced quota system.

While many mocked the failed attempt to create the largest bloc in a rush, it comes in contrast of the conduct by other factions like Fateh who announced that they “won’t rush the formation of the largest bloc,” and that their largest bloc “will be more stable”. However, this is not in line with the popular demands of the people nor the Marje’ia’s repeated call to speed up the government formation process. Furthermore, all political factions had enough time to negotiate the coalition formation since May 12th, 2018 when the election took place. The reason why there are difficulties in forming the largest bloc is the lack of leaders with clear vision who instead base the formation process on cold-blooded political calculations. Hence, no bloc is guaranteed to be stable and withdrawals or disagreements can happen at the last second. Having said that, if this failed attempt puts more pressure on other factions to speed up the formation of the largest bloc, then it was a useful and necessary step.

Last but not least, there is a chance that this so-called ‘core’ of the largest bloc could become the core of the opposition, something that the political process in Iraq has been absent of and in desperate need. For the first time in Iraq’s nascent democracy, there seems to be two distinct axes competing with each other to form the next government, the first spearheaded by Abadi, Sadr and Hakim, and the other by Maliki and Ameri. There is a chance the rivalry between the two (Shia) sides is large enough and will eventually allow a large portion of the competing parties to remain in the opposition, rather than joining the other side like we have seen in the previous Iraqi governments.

THE CHAOTIC EVENTS ON SUNDAY OF ATTEMPTING TO FORM THE LARGEST BLOC ARE THE NORM RATHER THAN THE EXCEPTION IN IRAQI POLITICS. The hope is that the government is formed as soon as possible, with an opposition in place in order to serve the Iraqi people as best as possible and transcending ethno-sectarianism.

Which side will form the government and whether Iraq moves away from an all-encompassing coalition government remains to be seen.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 8/22/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-