Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions

2 posters

Go down

Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions Empty Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:57 am

Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions

Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions 2018-08-21T084046Z_1_LYNXNPEE7K0II_RTROPTP_3_IRAN-NUCLEAR-IRAQ

Twilight News

one hour ago

Iraqi officials and central bank officials said Baghdad would ask Washington to allow some US sanctions to be ignored on its neighbor Iran.

Iraqi officials fear shortages of key items if Baghdad complies with all sanctions. This can lead to political unrest at a sensitive time.

Iraq imports a wide range of goods from Iran, including food, agricultural products, household appliances, air conditioners and auto parts.

The commodity component of Iranian imports to Iraq was about $ 6 billion for the 12 months ending, or about 15 percent of Iraq's total imports for 2017.

There are also energy contracts between the two countries contributing to a trade volume of $ 12 billion last year.

According to Reuters, officials said they are asking each ministry to list the imports necessary for the economy of Iraq. Those items would constitute a request for exemptions.

US sanctions, which came into effect earlier this month, target Iran's trade in gold and other precious metals, its purchases in US dollars and its auto industry. Other sanctions will come into effect in November.

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said Iraq would be needed after dealing with the dollar with Iran, a key part of the sanctions and one of the most difficult for companies, given energy deals and other large business deals.

This means that Iraqi banks and the government can not pay the Iranian government or Iranian entities in dollars.

A central bank official said the latter had circulated a warning to private banks to abide by the ban on dollar transactions but would allow transactions in euros.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5b49ffc3-be18-45e1-a7e4-9736ee69f26a

Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions Empty Re: Iraq asks America to forgive some Iranian sanctions

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:20 am

What in hell good are sanctions in Iran If they are going to list certain things for EXEMPTIONS? WTF? The whole idea of sanctions are to make a country walk the true and narrow until they realize that they can't ignore the United States rules and laws for their own wrong doing- { As in their nuclear program}What waste of time and actions that is-When the raghead running that country and the people, realize that they can't just do as they please, maybe they will comply with the rules and laws the U.S. stipulates, and what they HAVE to do to get sanctions removed- Looks like 'ol Khomeini and Rohani are in it for the long haul, while their people suffer and go without because of their prime minister's ignorance and stupidity-Just remember what they  { Iran} did back in '78-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum