Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:21 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

THE END OF THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

BAGHDAD / The newspaper "Al-Sabah" local, on Sunday (August 19, 2018), that the judiciary announced that they completed ratification of the names of the winners of the last parliamentary elections.

On Monday, Aug 20th, was quoted, the names of the winners of the elections in the Federal Court will be approved and announced.

"The newspaper added that" according to the mechanism, the first session of the parliament to be chaired by the oldest member of parliament, will end with the election of the speaker of parliament and his deputies to start the selection of the presidents of the republic and ministers.

"The semi-official newspaper said that at the time, political sources revealed" positive results in talks and the negotiations of the winning entities on the formation of the largest bloc that awaits everyone and birth of the new government.

So this week should be exciting for us but not RV exciting.

NEXT STEPS….

The question now still remains- What will the CBI now do since the election saga is just about over? I am told they will progress forward with the “project to delete the zeros” once again. We can do nothing but take a deep breath, relax and wait and see how the CBI reacts. Oh yes, and also thank God this election saga is over…..lol…lol…lol… Your prayers do matter and did matter….

We all should realize by now this sorting and re-counting was nothing more than a dog and pony show. It was a well-orchestrated stalling tactic that almost back-fired on them. But now it appears it is coming to an end as they move ahead.

Did they have a target date? No, as I said before it is not about a target date for the RV. This notion is absolutely ridiculous to even think. Everything is not about the RV. But what did happen is they needed to get the corruption under control and weed out or neutralize those involved. They are moving ahead again since they feel this is now accomplished.

Some idiot gurus will tell you there is an RV target date for “by the end of August”. How the hell do they know? They are going by what their “bank contacts” are telling them or some ‘secret” sources. Really? Have these contacts ever been correct? The answer is a BIG fat NO! So why even bother with them? All just idiots chasing their tails…

What these gurus do is take the odds that the RV could now happen since the government is being formed. That is all it is. There are not other real indication of a reinstatement happening very soon. What came first the formation of the government or the rumor of the RV? Kind of like the chicken or the egg. Get it?

Seems these idiotic gurus just are so insistent on chasing their own tails. Around and around they go, thinking their form of news is something else than what it really is. Like unaware pets, they keep chasing but seem they will never get what they chase. Why? It is obvious isn’t it? It’s because it’s their own tail (their own rumors and stupid FAKE new) they keep chasing. How can rumors ever result to anything when it is their very own form intel and not FACTS and REALITY.

So, there is no reason to get real excited right now. We still have to hear from the CBI since this is the entity that will trigger the reinstatement, not the banks in the USA or the US Treasury. Get it? I don’t care what the hell they say. I am focused on the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI).

The CBI has recently told me there will be a massive re-education campaign to educate the people. They said to look at the billboards and TV but mostly the news media articles coming forth in the very near future. Yes, I think we are still looking at some timeframe maybe in September and certainly not before.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

FEDERAL SUPREME COURT ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY ITS RATIFICATION OF THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS OF THE IRAQI

The Federal Supreme Court announced on Saturday its ratification of the results of the elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives
"The Federal Supreme Court held its session this morning (19/8/2018) in the presence of the full members, and considered the request to ratify the final results of the elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives," said the spokesman of the Federal Supreme Court Ias Samok in a statement,

The Samok, that 'the court checked the names received from the Independent Electoral Commission for elections, accompanied by the book of 17/8/2018.

He pointed out that, "after the scrutiny and deliberation on the names of the objections and objections to some of them, the Federal Supreme Court this afternoon (19/8/2018) its decision to ratify the names of the winner, and issued the resolution by consensus.

PRIME MINISTER HAIDER AL-ABADI CHOSEN AS THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Sunday called on President Fuad Masum to call the House of Representatives to convene as soon as possible within the constitutionally fixed time limit and start the procedures of electing the presidency of the parliament and the president and appointing the representative of the largest parliamentary bloc to form the next government the Council of Representatives to begin its work and its tasks to serve Iraq and achieve the aspirations of Iraqis in the stability and free living decent. "

Abadi said in a statement, "after the Federal Court announced its ratification of the results of the elections of the House of Representatives, I thank the Iraqi people for the completion of the maturity of the constitutional elections and their contribution to the vote of candidates for membership of the House of Representatives," and thanked "all contributed to the success of the electoral process, Counting and announcing the final results of the elections in the Independent High Electoral Commission and the judiciary formed by the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Court to speed up its ratification of the final results.

"I congratulate the members of the new parliamentary session for winning the confidence of those who voted for them and call upon them to shoulder their responsibilities before God and the people, and to be worthy of the trust given to them by the Iraqi voters and the responsibility that they will carry and will represent in the next stage of construction, reconstruction, And to complete the reform of the state system and its institutions. "
He added that "after the ratification of the results of the elections by the Federal Court, which brings us all within the constitutional ceilings and timelines due to be followed, I call on the political blocs to accelerate the completion of the agreement on the next government program, which must take into account the demands of citizens throughout Iraq to live safe and dignified and provide ways To promote the economic reality of Iraq and provide the best services to citizens and launch a large-scale investment to establish service and strategic projects in all sectors of interest to citizens' lives.

On Sunday, the Federal Supreme Court approved the final results of the fourth round of parliamentary elections.

JUDICIARY WILL ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS OF THE NAMES OF THE WINNERS OF THE LAST PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS, AS RATIFIED, ON MONDAY, AUGUST 20TH

BAGHDAD / The newspaper “Al-Sabah” local, on Sunday (August 19, 2018), that the judiciary will announce the results of the names of the winners of the last parliamentary elections, as ratified, on Monday, 20 August 2019, was quoted, citing its own sources, the convening of the first session of Parliament in “The sources suggested that the names of the winners of the elections in the Federal Court will be approved and announced on Monday,” indicating that “it is expected that the House of Representatives will hold the first session of its new session beginning of the month Next September.

“The newspaper added that” according to the mechanism the first session of the parliament to be chaired by the oldest member of parliament, will end with the election of the speaker of parliament and his deputies to start the selection of the presidents of the republic and ministers.

“The semi-official newspaper said that at the time, political sources revealed” positive results in talks And the negotiations of the winning entities on the formation of the largest bloc that awaits everyone and birth immediately after the federal ratification of the results. “The Electoral Commission has sent, last week, lists of the names of the winners of the House of Representatives in 2018 to the Federal Court to ratify the results.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 39665410
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 39715610

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 8/20/18

Post by power123 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Bla .... bla....bla .... never ending bullshits ............

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Bla .... bla....bla .... never ending bullshits ............

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:41 am

Our cow just died, and we don't need any bull- He? she? can't think str8, as they have 'rammed' their heads into the hard rocky mountains too many times-Time for them to pull their heads out of their arses-All info from the 'Splatterhorn', is false, and deceitful-[Actually, the East coast of the U.S.}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum