Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds

Go down

Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds Empty Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:43 am

Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds

Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds Image

20-08-2018 01:49 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Furat news that the evening will witness the signing between the alliance of the conquest and the rule of law and the coalition of victory wing Fayadh and Turkmen and the movement of will and

revealed sources close to the Fath Alliance that today will see the signing of Shiite leaders only and then form committees to dialogue with Sunni and Kurdish leaders on the basis that these committees will represent Shiites The most

likely to lead the coalition of state law Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi announced the largest bloc this evening, pointing out that the declaration is dependent on the resolution of the Kurds and Sunnis position.

Al-Saadawi said in a press statement that "the announcement of the formation of the largest bloc depends on the resolution of the National Axis Alliance and the Kurds their position to enter with us in the coalition, which includes the rule of law and the alliance of conquest," asserting that "the matter of the largest bloc will be resolved this evening." Adding that the other option is to go to the opposition in the event of not joining the alliance axis and the Kurds with us, pointing out that all the data indicate the announcement of the largest bloc will be today.

The leader of the coalition of state law Khalid al-Asadi said in a press statement the announcement of the largest bloc in the coming hours after the agreement between the Fatah and the rule of law, pointing out that the larger bloc does not necessarily mean the achievement of the parliamentary majority.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=59995

Al-Furat reveals the details of the "signature" of the largest Shiite blocs that will engage with Sunnis and Kurds 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum