Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees

Go down

Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees Empty Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:25 pm

Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees

Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees NB-245017-636703015994241428

Sunday 19 August

Alsumaria News / Arbil ,
said the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ( PUK ) , Sunday, on cooperation and coordination with the rest of the political blocs for the purpose of forming the largest bloc, while the two sides stressed the need to be the next composition of the government under a political agreement and guarantees written.

"The two parties met today with the leadership of the National Axis Alliance to study the talks to strengthen the federal authorities and the mechanisms to achieve the largest bloc in order to mature the common vision of the political and government program for the next stage," the two parties said in a joint statement.

The statement added that "the two parties decided to cooperate and coordination and openness to the rest of the political blocs for the purpose of forming the largest bloc and contribute together to achieve the national program, which promotes the building of the state away from sectarian and ethnic confinement, and the parties agreed to be in alliance with the bloc that agree with a political program And the government is clear for the next stage, "noting that" were discussed the negative aspects and the effects of the absence of real partnership between the components of the Iraqi people and the lack of balance in their institutions and the absence of national consensus on crucial issues and how to overcome them.

He added that "the two sides stressed the need for the formation of the next government under a political agreement to abide by the commitments and agreements concluded and beyond the mistakes of the past phase and written guarantees and specific mechanisms and not to repeat the experiences of violating the Constitution and the evasion of promises and covenants unfinished, and reviewed their vision of building a state of citizenship and social justice and non- Between citizens and the need to strengthen the federal system. "

The two sides stressed that "the Iraqi constitution is the starting point and reference in dealing with all these crises, and the need to respond to the demands of demonstrators and the fair protestors and to provide the necessary services for all the Iraqi people and the return of displaced and displaced to their homes dignity and reconstruction of their areas."

The Federal Court announced on Sunday its ratification of the final results of the parliamentary elections, indicating that the decision was made by consensus.

LINK

Barzani and Talabani: The government must be formed by political agreement and written guarantees 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum