Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government

Go down

Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government Empty Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:21 pm

Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government

Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government Image

19-08-2018 09:41 PM

The Euphrates -

The holding of political parties winning in the elections a meeting to discuss the formation of the largest bloc, which is on the formation of the government within 90 days.

The meeting is being held at the Babylon Hotel in Baghdad, Haider al-Abadi, Muqtada al-Sadr, Ammar al-Hakim, Haidar al-Abbadi and leaders of the national bloc.

The powers need 165 seats, out of a total of 329, to form the largest bloc to be entrusted with the formation of the next government.

Qatban races to form the largest bloc, the first consists of the alliance of Sason, victory, national, wisdom, while the second includes, conquest, the rule of law and other blocs.

At the same time, Sunni forces are meeting with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the National Union to discuss the accession of one of the poles.

The Federal Supreme Court of Iraq announced on Sunday its ratification of the results of the parliamentary elections, which means the beginning of a constitutional deadline of 90 days before the winning parties to form a government.

There were disagreements in the Iraqi political circles over the candidates for the formation of the next government, amid the visit of US special envoy to Iraq, Brett McCorgh, in conjunction with the visit of the commander of the 'Quds Force' Iranian Qassim Soleimani, and expectations that the goal of the visits to the file of forming a government.

And leaked news about a split in the 'victory' led by Haider Abadi, after the nomination of Faleh al-Fayadh for prime minister as an alternative to Abadi, by a group of political forces seeking to end the alliance of the largest bloc without taking Abadi second term.

According to the approved results, has issued a coalition 'Saron' electoral landscape with 54 seats followed by 'Alliance of conquest' with 48 seats and after the solution of the 'victory' led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi 42 seats, while the coalition 'State of Law' led by Nuri al-Maliki 26 seats .

The Kurdistan Democratic Party has 25 seats and the National Union has 18 seats.

On Tuesday, senior Iraqi Sunni leaders announced the formation of a political alliance they called the 'national axis' of six political entities whose blocs won seats in the new parliament, which will hold more than 50 seats.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=59993

Leaders of the blocs meet to discuss the first step to form a government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum