Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT

Go down

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Empty POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 pm

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 19-Aug-2018 22:10:28
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Lies210

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Scamalert
Subject: RESPECT
Date: Sun, August 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Respect

Aretha Franklin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXNkrrEziWE

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

All divinity is as flustered as all of you. Jointly all declares this to be over .. The powers to be "bankers" continue their crafty schemes designed for the accomplishment of a sinister end. Their continual shenanigans have kept all of us from demonstrating our abilities to create greater, better, and more focused outcomes. We are with you and we are continuing to plod along just as you are. Trust the process: just a little more time and some trickles will begin. There will be those who will work on your behalf that are not yet on the scene. Just hang in and hang tight..remain calm and standby....P

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Scamalert
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

The PP's update stays consistent....this week!!!!

Below is a "MBO" Most Benevolent Outcome Meditation that was recommended to assist in moving the energy and blocks from the movement of money.

“All barriers are removed here and now; all barriers are neutralized; all barriers between the banking cabal and the people seeking to receive the long awaited funds are now up and running, ready to go to work. The funds move into the bank this week without fail. On or before August 31, the funds needed to bring life to the humanitarian efforts are received."

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?
Good Evening,

Throughout human history, what we perceive as the “Historical Record” has been delivered to the archives of mankind with misrepresentations, omissions, and calculated narratives. What has been and will be presented to us, the people now, will later be archived as our Historical Record.

History has shown us that our ancestral and current global leaders are predisposed to deliver rose colored, romantic and distorted versions of historical events in order to edit the narrative of their outcome . The dirty side of events is rarely delivered to the masses and is whitewashed and painted to justify the actions taken by the governing bodies at the time so the masses will accept their preconceived agenda. In other words, the truth is irrelevant and only perception is reality.

A classic example would be WAR. If you are or have ever been a soldier on the ground in war, you have seen the ugly and horrific truth of death and destruction. Yet the masses are delivered the glorified concept of patriotism, heroism and valor and skip the details of limbs blown off, death, displacement of civilians, poverty and scorched earth. Wars are contrived by Bankers under the flag of human rights violations or to support our alias claims to their colonizations. Colonialism is just a way to seize a nation by force, plant your flag, and strip that nation of its natural resources or secure strategic staging locations for trade or the military machine.

We entered into the Vietnam conflict to support the French occupation of the country. The French later pulled out of Vietnam leaving the US holding the bag that was then served up to the public as “We Must Stop the Spread of Communism”

Did you know the American people are still not allowed to know that Russia saved their nation from the British Empire during 1861-1865 US Civil War?

As the big issue of the American Civil War was always a British-French attack on the United States to preserve the Confederate States of America, thus keeping the US from becoming a world power, particularly due to Tsar Alexander II having warned President Lincoln’s government of the British plan to bombard both Boston and New York. Tsar Alexander II ordered the entire Russian Navy to sail to the United States to protect President Lincoln with the Russian Baltic Fleet arriving in New York harbor on September 24 1863, and, on October 12, the Russian Far East Fleet arriving in San Francisco, preventing the attack of the British armada.

Did you know the Chinese were the main source of funding of the US revolution?

This same behavior is prevalent throughout history. 9/11, the WMDs (weapons of mass destruction) that were never found that was the excuse to enter into Iraq, The Bank Bailout, The Korean Conflict in 1955 , the Federal Reserve System, the Fractional Monetary System, The IRS, covert interference of other countries governing policies, the Kennedy Assassination, Ferdinand Marcos , The Bay of Pigs, The Alamo, the 2008 Mortgage crisis , WWII and WW I and too many more to list, all presented and whitewashed to the public to gain the support of the action. If in all these events, throughout history, the truth were presented to the masses, these catastrophes may never have occurred. Friends are presented as enemies and enemies presented as friends.

The moral of this article is that throughout history and into today, what the powers that be present to us and lodge to the historical record is rarely the truth. We the people must stop being complacent and blindly accepting perception as fact. The truth is out there on the record and not just the public version and can be discovered with a small amount of due diligence. But remember, truth can be ugly and most of the time is.

Why would we believe the RV/GCR is any different ?

What will we allow our future generation to believe? Will we control the narrative of our future generation's view of our “Historical Record” that we are creating today? Stand up and seek out the truth. Ask questions and do not take anything at face value until it is confirmed with sound facts and affirmations.

For a more detailed report of Russia’s involvement in the US Civil War send a request subject line “Russia/Civil War” to replytodj@mail.com

DJ

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Scam-alert
ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

AGAIN WE ARE MAKING GREAT PROGRESS.

I THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE SUPPORTED. IT HAS MEANT A GREAT DEAL IN KEEPING STABILITY. AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE PREPARING FOR A MONUMENTAL AMOUNT OF WORK THAT HAS TO BE DONE, AND DONE PROPERLY. THIS IS SO CRITICAL TO BE DONE THIS WAY, AS THERE WILL BE NO CHINKS IN THE ARMOR TO POKE AT. EVERYTHING IS TRANSPARENT AND BECOMES VERY EASY TO DO.

YES THIS IS A GAME CHANGER EVENT, AND IS IN FULL PROGRESS RIGHT NOW. THE BOYS AND GIRLS AT THE HIGHER LEVELS KNOW WHAT THEY’RE DOING, AND HAVE THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR HUMANITY AT HEART.

THERE WERE SOME QUESTIONS POSED AS TO WHAT OUR GLOBAL ROLE WOULD BE LIKE, AND THIS TAKES A LITTLE BIT TO EXPLAIN.

OUR ROLE VIS-À-VIS THIS EFFORT IS TO PERFORM THE SERVICE ASPECT FOR THE PROJECTS. THAT MEANS GETTING ALL THE RIGHT SERVICES AND THEIR TEAMS BUILT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. WITH ALL SERVICES DONE RIGHT, IT WILL BE A FUN TIME OF GETTING THE WORK DONE. REMEMBER THAT THE WORK AHEAD IS HUGE BUT IT CAN BE A LOT OF FUN TO DO AND IT SHOULD BE.

WE ARE ABOUT TO START A MAJOR UNDERTAKING INTO ENVIRONMENTAL TERRITORY THAT IS PRETTY LARGE. THE END GOAL WILL BE A PRISTINE PLACE TO LIVE IN AGAIN, WITH SUSTAINABLE EVERYTHING, AND GREEN THINGS BIOLOGICAL AND MECHANICAL ABOUNDING.

WE HAVE SO MUCH AHEAD OF US AND WE REALLY CAN DO IT IF WE ALL COME TOGETHER ON THIS. IT IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS, IT IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, IT IS ABOUT COMMON DECENCY AND TREATING EACH OTHER THE WAY WE WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED.

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Scisso10

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT 2961306396
SOUND FAMILIAR? DOING IT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE, NOT TALKING ABOUT IT AND EVERY DAY I THANK EVERYBODY FOR THEIR WELL WISHES AND DEMONSTRATIONS OF SUPPORT. IT HAS SUSTAINED AND ALLOWED THIS EFFORT TO BUILD SUFFICIENTLY TO ALLOW A GOOD START.

ANOTHER VENUE TO DEPLOY OUR SERVICES HAS COME FORWARD AND WE HAVE GONE INTO AGREEMENT WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY TO PERFORM OUR SERVICES. ON THE SURFACE IT LOOKS GREAT, BUT THE UNDERLYING INTENT IS TO LOCK UP OUR SERVICES FOR THEIR BENEFIT. IN SOME WAYS, THEY WILL GET THAT BUT WITHOUT LOCKING US UP TO THEIR PATH ALONE. WE CAN NOT BE HANDCUFFED IN WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE DO IT.

THIS IS TYPICAL OF THE APPROACHES WE HAVE RECEIVED FROM OTHER ORGANIZATIONS AND EACH TIME WE HAVE SAID NO. WE WILL NOT BE BEHOLDEN TO ANY ONE ENTITY AS WHAT WE DO IS FOR OUR HUMANITY. WE HAVE SAID YES TO CERTAIN ONES BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN FASTER DEPLOYMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES AND CLEAN UP OUR HOME IN A MUCH SHORTER AMOUNT OF TIME SO THAT’S OK.

THIS TYPE OF LOCKUP INTENT IS A STANDARD BEHAVIOUR OF VENTURE CAPITAL PRACTICES. MANY OF YOU HAVE HAD AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER SOME EXPERIENCE WITH A VC FIRM WHEN LOOKING FOR MONEY. MANY OF YOU HAVE FOUND THAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP TO 90% OF YOUR PROJECT TO GAIN SOME FUNDING. USUALLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE GONE INTO CONTRACT WITH A VC HAVE FOUND IT IS NOT ENOUGH OVER TIME, AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY UNDERCAPITALIZED. AT THIS POINT, VULTURE CAPITAL FIRMS TAKE ADVANTAGE AND TAKE THE COMPANY IN DEFAULT. AT ALL TIMES, THERE ARE SOME CONDITIONS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE RESTRICTIVE.

IN CONTRAST, WE ADHERE TO A TENET OF FLEXIBILITY TO A GREAT DEGREE AS CONDITIONS SURROUNDING EACH AND EVERY PROJECT ARE DIFFERENT AND THOSE CONDITIONS MUST BE UNDERSTOOD TO MAKE THE CORRECT DECISIONS. WE DO NOT LOOK TO TAKE OVER BUT RATHER USE OUR POSITION TO NURTURE AND HELP THE PROJECT BE SUCCESSFUL. WE DO NOT WANT TO RUN IT, THAT IS YOUR JOB.

FUNDINGS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR EFFORT ARE TAILORED TO EACH SPECIFIC SITUATION. THIS IS A FLOW OF FUNDS THAT WHILE BEING LET OUT IN LARGE MEASURE, ARE TAGGED. WHAT I MEAN IS THAT EACH DOLLAR IS UNDER A MICROSCOPE. YOU HAVE HEARD ME TALK TO THIS BEFORE AND I BRING IT UP AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE KNOWN. WHEN A PROJECT IS FUNDED, EVERY DOLLAR IS UNDER SCRUTINY HOW IT IS SPENT.

THE FUNDS WE ARE A CONDUIT FOR ARE MEANT FOR HUMANITY AND THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. IT IS ALL COMING OUT AT THIS TIME BECAUSE THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION IS PRETTY SERIOUS. WE COULD BE IN ANY TYPE OF EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT AT THIS TIME, AND WE CAN POINT A FINGER AT FUKUSHIMA AS A PRIME EXAMPLE.

TO COUNTERACT THESE DISASTERS, A STRONG FLOW OF FUNDS HAS TO BE ESTABLISHED AS THESE WORKS WILL TAKE TRILLIONS TO ACCOMPLISH. SURE BUILDING A COMMUNITY IS THE CORE OF WHO WE ARE BOTH AS PEOPLE AND AS A FUNCTION OF THE ECONOMY AND WE WILL BE CONCENTRATING ON THAT, BUT ON THE LARGE SCALE STUFF LIKE RADIOACTIVITY, OZONE, OXYGEN DEPLETION, METHANE, WE MUST BE VERY AWARE OF THESE THINGS AND THE STEPS THAT NEED TO BE TAKEN TO FIX THEM.

EACH WILL GO INTO THE TRILLIONS FOR CLEANUP. THE OCEANS AND THE PLASTIC PROBLEM IS ANOTHER DRAW ON TRILLIONS, SO YOU CAN IMAGINE AMOUNTS REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE LARGER SCOPE OF WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

THIS IS WHERE GOVERNMENTS WILL SHINE AS THEY RECOGNIZE THESE PROBLEMS AND ACT ON THEM FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR PEOPLE. WE ARE THERE NOT POLITICALLY WITH THEM, BUT AS A CONCERNED ORGANIZATION THAT IS WILLING TO LEND A HELPING HAND AND GET THE ISSUES RESOLVED. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DEMARCATION LINE FOR US AS THIS TYPE OF NEUTRALITY IS ESSENTIAL IF IT IS TO SERVE ALL COUNTRIES. SO IF A GOVERNMENT IS WILLING, THEN WE WILL COME INTO A COUNTRY AND LEND A HAND.

I HOPE THAT ANSWERS THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE POSED.

AND IN OTHER NEWS, THEY HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT HAS BEEN STARING THEM IN THE FACE FOR SO LONG. MAYBE THE REGULAR MEDIA WILL FINALLY START PROVIDING REAL NEWS INSTEAD OF OPINION. INTERESTING ARTICLE.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/

ANOTHER ARTICLE THAT CAME TO MY ATTENTION. IS TRUMP GOING TO REVAMP THE FED? NOW THAT WOULD BE SIGNIFICANT.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/trump-poised-to-take-control-of-the-federal-reserve.html

EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN SEE EVIDENCE OF CHANGE, AND SIGNIFICANT CHANGE. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. THERE IS A BIT OF ELBOW RUBBING HERE AND THERE AND SOME JOSTLING, BUT THE LEADERS OF THE WORLD SEEM TO BE IN AGREEMENT THAT THINGS MUST CHANGE, AND THEY FULLY SUPPORT THIS CHANGE. THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR OUR HUMANITY.

THE DARK ELEMENTS ARE BEING DRAWN OUT AND NEUTRALIZED, THE BANKING SYSTEM IS TIGHTENED UP, THEFTS ARE NEGLIGIBLE, AND THERE IS GREAT EXCITEMENT ALL OVER THE WORLD ANTICIPATING THE FORTHCOMING CHANGES. THIS IS TRULY IT AND THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL BECKONS.

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT ANSWERING MY EMAILS EVEN LESS THESE DAYS BUT THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT IS ON ME IS A BIT MUCH. THIS COMING WEEK IS A LANDMARK WEEK FOR MANY INCLUDING US AND THE PAPERWORK IS A CONSTANT STREAM. MY EYES ARE BLURRY FROM THE LATE NIGHTS.

POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Giphy

I THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THERE MAY BE ONE MORE SOS REQUEST

BUT I WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL OVERNIGHT. I AM HOPING SOMETHING ELSE COMES THROUGH FOR MICHAEL AND HIS FAMILY, BUT IF NOT I WILL ASK TOMORROW. THEY HAVE BEEN WITHOUT ELECTRICITY FOR OVER A WEEK AND I JUST LEARNED ABOUT IT. THEY WERE TRYING NOT TO BE A BURDEN.

GOOD BYE ARETHA. YOU HAVE GIVEN US MUCH LOVE AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, AND ALWAYS PLAY YOUR SONGS.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

[b]POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Tenor_10POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Plus-thPOOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Scisso10POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Equal-sign-th POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT 4086512880
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 19, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018
[/b]
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Unfortunately, there was been a delay in sending thank you notes .....

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT 2245507099POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum