Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks

Go down

Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks Empty Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks

Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks Image

19-08-2018 02:06 PM

Revealed the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Sunday, about his conditions to join the other blocs, stressing that he will support with others and national blocs of cross-sectarian will join them.

The leader of the current Habib terminal, we 'will be with the program that we believe regardless of the mass and if we were able to achieve the conditions of the national bloc cross-sectarian, we will be responsible for this bloc and if the other blocs provided the conditions of the national bloc and found the governor, We will be supportive of this bloc and join it. '

As for the isolation of the masses and the wisdom and patriotism in the current period of political movements, the terminal pointed out that 'blocks of wisdom and patriotism, not insignificant and other blocks have a view and program may not equal the program with our programs and therefore do not meet the conditions of the meeting because the programs are unequal and different'.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=171339

Wisdom sets conditions for joining other blocks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum