Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq

Go down

Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq Empty Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq

Post by GirlBye Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 am

Iranian MP Demands Over Trillion Dollars in War Reparations From Iraq 1058089611

The Iran-Iraq war, the First Gulf War (September 22, 1980 - August 20, 1988) was an armed conflict between Iraq and Iran. The war was preceded by a series of territorial disputes between the two countries.
Iraq should pay Iran $1.1 trillion in reparations for the 1980-88 war, Hishmatullah Fallah Bisha, head of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee in the Iranian parliament, said in an interview with ISNA news agency, stating that:
"Iraq earns a lot of money from the sale of oil, so they have the ability to pay compensations [to Iran] as they do to Kuwait," he said as quoted by the Anadolu Agency.
ranian President Hassan Rouhani said at an event makring the 30th anniversary of the end of the war with Iraq that "there are still unresolved issues to be resolved."

The claims of Iranian officials about reparations began a few days after the US announced its resumption of sanctions against the country.
Hishmatullah Fallah Bisha also pointed out the recent statement by Iraq on the resumption of compensation payments to Kuwait, suspended in October 2014 because of budgetary constraints, as the country was at war with Daesh*.
The Iran-Iraq war began on September 22, 1980 when Iraqi soldiers crossed the disputed Shatt al-Arab river and invaded Iran's Khuzestan province.
The war, which lasted from 1980 to 1988, was one of the most difficult and bloody conflicts in modern human history. The relationship between Tehran and Baghdad has been strained since the very creation of the Kingdom of Iraq (1921).
*Daesh (also known as ISIS/ISIL/IS) is a terrorist group banned in Russia

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201808191067312463-iran-iraq-war/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum