Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK

Go down

Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  Empty Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK

By Rudaw yesterday at 11:45

Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  396063Image1

Iraqis rally prior to the May 2018 election at Tahrir Square in the Iraqi capital city of Baghdad. Photo: Hadi Mizban | AP

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — An official from the Hikma movement said on Friday that they will soon announce the biggest alliance with four other Iraqi parties, adding that they will visit Kurdistan Region to convince the region’s leading parties to join.

"The political majority project is in its last stage and Hikma, Sayirun, Nasr, Wataniya and the Iraqi Forces Union will together announce the biggest faction," Mohammed Jamil Mayahi, a member of Hikma Front's presidency, told Rudaw.

Hikma is headed by Ammar al-Hakim, an Iraqi cleric who is close to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

Their “high level” delegations will also try to incorporate Fatih alliance and the Turkmen Front, as well as the Christian parties which hold five seats in the parliament.

Iraq held parliamentary election on May 12, but the results were disputed by those political parties which gained fewer seats than they expected. A manual recount was conducted and its results were announced last week but no change occurred in the seats.

Iraqi Federal Court is expected to approve the final results of the election in the beginning of September.

KDP and PUK have said that they have reached an agreement to attend talks over the formation of Iraqi new cabinet as one team while Kurdish opposition parties refuse to go to Baghdad unless their demands are met. Collectively, the Kurdistani parties won as many seats as the top Shiite list of Muqtada al-Sadr.

President Masoud Barzani, the head of the KDP, noted the importance of Kurdish unity when in Baghdad during his party’s 72nd anniversary celebration on Thursday.

"We can have great achievements when we are united," said Barzani.

Signs of closer relations have emerged between the two parties following their success in the election. The KDP won 25 seats with the PUK winning 18.

"KDP and PUK have reached a good agreement to hold talks with Baghdad in a united way," added Barzani.

http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/170820181

Five Iraqi parties to visit Kurdistan, seeking alliance with KDP and PUK  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum