Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie"

Go down

Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" Empty Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie"

Saying that Iraq needed real opposition

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  18/08/2018 - 13:39 Iraq

Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" 6a7665a79d0e6bb6a968db6e918d881e_L

A leader in the coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, the talk of some political parties to go to the opposition, "a lie."

The leader of the coalition, Kazim Sayadi, told Basnews that "many parties are looming or threatening to go to the opposition and not to participate in the next government." This threat and waving is a lie. All political parties want to participate in the government for their partisan interests and privileges. And other spoils. "

Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" %D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-780x405

"Iraq has not seen any real opposition since 2003," he said. "Some people opposed the government and they have ministers," he said. "Iraq really needs real opposition, so there will be strict control over government performance and action."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/460011

Leading in the coalition of al-Maliki to (Basneoz): talk of some about going to the opposition, "a lie" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum