Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods

Go down

Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods Empty Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods

Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods 9491

Iraqi and Iranian flag

08/18/2018

Economy News Baghdad

Three countries, including Iraq, topped the list of countries importing Iranian goods during the period of March 21 to 22, 2018.

Exports of non-oil goods during the period from March 21 to July 22, 2018 amounted to 15.45 billion dollars, growing 14.7 percent year-on-year.

China, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan and South Korea, respectively, topped the list of countries importing Iranian goods during this period, according to official data published by the Fars news agency.

Exports of non-oil goods in Iran amounted to 13.471 billion dollars in the corresponding period 2017.

China accounted for 19.7 percent of Iran's total merchandise exports in the four months to $ 3.046 billion, while the UAE came second with 18.2 percent and 2.808 billion dollars.

Iraq was third with 16.3 percent, with 2.522 billion dollars, Afghanistan with 7.2 percent and 1.108 billion dollars, and South Korea with 5.3 percent and 821 million dollars.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13300

Learn about Iraq's ranking in the list of countries importing Iranian goods 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum