Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Go down

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES Empty THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Bruce:  Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight.  This is one of these times when I kind of  know more than I can let on.

Tonight is one of these days where a lot of our sources, a lot of our people have gone silent more than we ever had.

We had banks we can talk to, redemption centers we can talk to, people in the financial business that are watching this, variety of sources, but right now most of the ones that we talk to are under gag orders and some have signed NDAs and cannot talk to us.

This is happening more and more and even today it happened. We might have gotten some information then they had to clam up.

Bruce:  Where we are right now is we had an opportunity to go last night. It didn’t happen I believe due to some security concerns. I do not know what they were.

My understanding is they were remedied, fixed where they were no longer an issue. That is how close we were going and not doing a call tonight.

I believe that we are in a position for this to go down just about to the point of any moment. We have some people that have given us kind of a heads up as to when we can look for it.

Bruce:  We know for example that out west things are moving along nicely with people being paid out. We know certain humanitarian funding sources are looking forward to having access to their funds tomorrow night.

The theory has always been when that happens we should have already been notified. This thing has changed a little bit back and forth, but overall the truth we had months ago about the rolling out of this process and the timing or the release of this, we should receive our toll free number.

For example, before certain groups out west or at the proximity at the same time when certain groups out west see their funds which a lot cannot see yet and most of them not, and have access to their funds so they can actually get to them and utilizing those funds. That is the scenario that is coming together.

Bruce:  We did have two huge mega tranches this week that came in and I told you about them that they were 58 zeros each. Those were distributed globally to various countries, banks to be there for us.  Be there for Tier 4 Group B.

Group A has virtually completed their initial stages of their payout.  They may not have access to their funds yet. That is probably waiting on us to be notified. We know that they have as far as I can see they have completed that process. That is a major thing.

Bruce:  The other thing is because things are so quiet now virtually everywhere, we can believe that we  are in the process of being able to receive our side of the blessing shortly.

We think and we hear that we are going to receive it this week. There are not too many more days left this week. We did talk about last Tuesday’s call about the so called John Public starting  the 21st or the 22nd of this month.  We may not have them start quite that early.

It tends to get pushed back to give us usually a week to 8 days to do our exchanges and Zim redemptions before the so called John Q Public or Tier 5 begins.

Bruce:  I will tell you this much you know I really do not do rates on the Big Call because they do change and they change often. The rates that have come up that we have known about and the projected rates that we are talking about are very good and even higher than we have talked about that we knew in the past or that I knew about in the past.

I think overall they do want those of us who are involved in humanitarian projects with Tier 4 Group to do very well and have access to privately negotiable rates. That is where the back screen rates at the Redemption Centers can come into play provided you have projects worthy of the kind of funding that we are talking about.

Bruce:  The front screen rates on everything we are generally holding are so strong for most of us there is no reason to go to a back screen. The front screens are going to prove to be more than enough. I am excited about that.

Will the rates possibly change for Tier 5 on the front screens? I would think they probably will.  For us who are going to use the toll free numbers to set our appointments I think everything is going to be amazingly strong. We will be rewarded for our patience. We will have access to higher rates than anyone has had so far.  Let me put it that way.

Bruce:  They are a little concern about the tremendous amount of liquidity coming into the financial system of our country. They want to sort of put some limit on the amount of dollars or money that we can have access to, but the numbers are plenty high.

I do not think anybody within the sound of my voice will be limited by what I am hearing today as far as not letting too much money come into the economy and overheat the economy cause over inflation and have a regretful scenario.

They know when we get this first of all it will take a little while for us to get things moving on our projects and a little while for us to get things rolling. They have plenty reserve money available for us to get in and have some sort of limit, but I do not think it will really limit us. It is very reasonable. Much more than we would have access to in the first 6 months let’s say.

Bruce:  If you have something you just absolutely and you know your business plan so carefully   that you can say what it is going to take, how soon, how much and all the details of it without looking at a piece of paper, you can do that, you might get access to more funds than they will normally want to allow.

That is going to be up to you in terms how you proceed and take these projects forward. I feel very confident in what is available for us.

Bruce:  We know that we can set up a way to being paid over a period of time. Putting money in from your mother lode account and have it earn interest and getting that amount every quarter.  You have the option to get it every month or twice a month if you want to.

Personally I do not want to receive it more than once a quarter. I think it is better to get it every 3 months and have my budget set up to spend or give that money every quarter. That works better for me. You will have some flexibility there to be able to take that structure payout, I am using the term structure investment.

Yes it is paying you out quarterly as in my case, then again it is an investment the bank is making. I understand if you have the proper amount going forward and have the projects warranted you can go as many as 20 years as you create and structure that investment with the bank which would be fantastic.

In my case, I do not want to worry about the investment side of it.  I like the idea of having a certain amount every quarter that I can count on.  That is reliable and I just have to budget my spending  and giving accordingly.

Bruce:  When it comes to Rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network those are the ones I plan to go very deeply into and so everybody understand I am not looking for anybody’s contribution to a  510C3.

That is not how I am going to set it up. It is the kind of thing what I like you to do if you want to be part of Rebuild America, I want you to find that city, town, community , infrastructure project, that area of road and bridges that need rebuild, etc.

It can be so many concepts under rebuild. I like you to say Yes, I like that idea and I am going to look at the template that Bruce and others on the Big Call, and hopefully at least 5,000 people will do and partner in and I will let they do it but on their own with suggestions and advice and template from the Big Call.

We will put some out in an email, pod cast, and on the website so that you can see as step 1, step 2, step 3, etc. You will be able to go and see oh I see what they are doing, okay I can do that.  We will try to make it as simple as possible to follow that template so what you are doing in any number of cities or towns across the country can be duplicated within reason.

Bruce:  There will be some things unique  for example as with the southwest than other parts of the country. We will have some building techniques that will work everywhere and some just in certain areas

We will have designs and you will be able see them and use the ones you like as a health clinic, community garden, recreation center concept, fine art center for schools, new library, etc. You will drive by these areas and see they can use something like this there and if we have the template take it off the website.

Or maybe there is a manufacturing plant no longer in use, and it is a facility that can be used for something else. Maybe not the same thing they shut down 15 years ago, but maybe that facility can be retrofitted to be used for something new with newer technology or be used as a distribution center.  There is a lot of ways we can reutilize some places.  Some places maybe not work and will need to be torn down.

Bruce:  Where ever possible we want to keep the quality of the neighborhood, the feel of the neighborhood without changing them too much. Yes we will update them, but not want to change the flavor of the neighborhood if it is something is meaningful and people love.

We want to go in there gently. We do not want to bull doze and tear down if it doesn’t need it.   That is the concept I am trying to get over. I do not need your money. I just want you to do with your funds what it is you want to do in your city, town, community so that we have a concept that we can duplicate all over this country.

When we get things cranking here, we will be doing same thing in Mexico, South America, Africa, wherever it is needed.  I think our technology we get with desalination, water purification all we need to give to people.

We need cure for the Red Tide. Maybe we can come up with a solution for that. This is the kind of thing we will put our mind on to work on, and I will do pod casts with Bob and Sue and get the word out what is going on.

Bruce:  We are in a really good place right now for this to come down still this week. That is what I am hearing, and I believe that is what the plan is. Let’s go with that.

Let’s stay in faith for it.  Look forward to it and use all those concepts that Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven have given us moving forward at the time of our redemption.  I will pray us out and look forward to positive news very shortly.  Thank you everybody for listening tonight.  I appreciate that.  Thank you Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE DAWSON 8/16/18 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum