Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I find it quite interesting how the gurus out there are now back paddling and trying to justify why the GCR is not going to happen. They say the Treasury has some other plan that may interfere. Really?

Yes, they are saying that the “basket of 7 currencies may not now be all revaluing”. Maybe just the Iraqi dinar and Vietnam Dong. Really? Oh – what amazing news!!!! Of course, I am being very sarcastic. What the hell have I been saying now for years and years?

Oh - but these idiotic gurus have been criticizing me and saying I had no proof that the GCR was not real. All they had was some idiotic so called “committee” from the US Treasury feeding them this garbage intel. I told everyone time will tell if you don’t believe and to relax and watch their little scam play out. So now we are witnessing the pack paddling and the gurus trying o sound authentic as they now change their tune.

Will they now come and say they were wrong? Will they apologize to you for running out and buying all the other currencies for nothing? What will you do with all these other stacks of worthless currencies?

No they won’t apologize. Instead they will blame all their stupidity and hype on this so called “committee” that feeds them rumors. Like a puppet on a string they repeat what they tell them to you. They don’t verify them or check anything. Their form of checking is simply checking with other who have heard the same rumors, as these rumors spread fast.

I get the exact same news from these idiots who say they are on some “committee” with the US Treasury. I have checked them out and found them to be scammers and fake news. I intentionally chose NOT to pass this garbage intel on to you. Yes, when I tried to verify what they tell me I can’t since it is all fake. Yes, it always has an ounce of truth that is over exaggerated. This is how this group works. They have to put some truth into it to make it sound plausible. This idiot TNT Tony and other gurus just suck it all up since they need something new to tell their listeners. What a bunch of ignorant idiots.

So let’s get on with the real news today…okay?

More news….

So a recent trade deal between Iran and Iraq sparked off a response from the US. The US has threatened Iraq with sanctions similar to those it has imposed on Iran if it does not comply, in response to Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi's announcement to continue trade with Tehran.

Does this sound like STABILITY you? Does this sound like they are about to give Iraq they currency back such as with a reinstatement of the dinar?

Oh – but these idiotic gurus will say I am sounding negative. They will even stretch it out to say I am intentionally trying to discourage you from this investment. Really? How stupid and ridiculous of statements to make of anyone just trying to get to the truth and expose all these foolish rumors.

Just because these gurus want to lie to you and deceive you with their scams and I expose them, does not make me the bad guy. Read my “Mission Statement” of this FACEBOOK Page.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press: The official spokesman of the Electoral Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza, said Thursday that the Commission sent the final results of the Federal Court for the purpose of ratification.

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A source in the Electoral Commission, the number of appeals filed by political entities in the results of the counting and hand counting of the results of the parliamentary elections held on 12 May last.

The source told the agency {Euphrates News} that "the total number of appeals for the three days amounted to 240 appeals only and was prepared answer and will be sent Wednesday to the judicial electoral body."
He added that "the judiciary for the elections for 10 days to decide appeals, and can take all this period or less."

The Board of Commissioners has closed the receipt of appeals and complaints concerning the elections by the end of the official working day of the Tuesday.

The legal expert Mossadeq Adel, said Thursday, that the Federal Court will not take long to announce the ratification of the names of candidates winning the parliamentary elections 2018.
Adel said in a televised statement that "the Iraqi judiciary exercised its legal authority to respond to the results of the elections after the counting and manual counting of ballot papers."

Iraqi President Fuad Masum said on Thursday that there is no constitutional delay in the formation of the next government on the basis of the results of parliamentary elections, which took place last May.

He added, "infallible" - during a press interview - that today ends the deadline for receiving appeals for the results of the counting and manual sorting of the ballot boxes questionable by some competing entities and citizens, and then come the stage of ratification of the results by the Federal Supreme Court, followed by our call to the House of Representatives elected to To convene within 15 days to exercise its legislative functions.

He went on "infallible": begins the session of Iraqi deputies to elect a president of the Council and his deputies by an absolute majority of the number of its members, followed by the election of a new president of the Republic, which in turn assign the candidate of the largest parliamentary bloc to form a new government.

The "infallible", the hope that the political forces reached understandings and convergence, both on the formation of the Great Bloc or on political programs, in anticipation of the convening of the first meeting of the new House of Representatives.

Folks I am telling you now, just as I did weeks ago, that this election saga will most likely flow over into September and then “if” the CBI does not act swiftly to reinstate the currency, with the new Iranian sanctions in November will ignite yet more chaos and IINSTABILTY and so this RV will more than likely overflow into 2019. It is getting to look more like this every day as we read the news and investigate. I know many will tell you I am crazy with all their ridiculous “banking stories” and “secret sources” tell tales. Remember I am saying there are still some “If” situations to watch for and nothing is definite.

More news….

The Iraqi Economic Development Conference 2018 will be held in Baghdad on Wednesday, with the attendance of government and private sectors. The conference aims to develop the Iraqi economy and achieve sustainable development between the public sector and private companies. The conference is sponsored and attended by the Prime Minister and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in cooperation with the Dutch company SYM Company.

Didn’t TNT Tony say that they needed the RV prior to this conference? He had no justification for telling you this. And so, once again, conference is being held and yet no RV. Here we are again as time will always tell who is lying to you. Oh – he says its not lying. He says he is just giving you his perspective. Liar!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The official spokesman of the Electoral Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza, said Thursday that the Commission sent the final results of the Federal Court for the purpose of ratification.

Hamza said in a statement received by "Al-Gharab Press" a copy of it, "The Commission ended, from the consideration of all appeals by the judiciary in the Federal Court of Cassation after completion of the stages related to it and was sent the final results of the elections to the Federal Supreme Court for the purpose of ratification, The Supreme Judiciary and the High Electoral Commission for the task entrusted to them. "

SCUTTLE BETWEEN THE IRAQI SECURITY FORCES AND IRANIAN BACKED MILITIAS, THE MILITIAS WIN

Militias affiliated with former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki have beaten army troops deployed at a security checkpoint on the Iraq-Jordan international road in Anbar province.

Ansar Allah Al-Awfyaa and Saraya Al-Dfaa Al-Watany militias have beaten the army troops, when they were attempting to pass through a security checkpoint, after an argument occurred between the troops and militias who violated the law by driving at night on the Iraq-Jordan international road.

These militias are affiliated with Dawa Party, Maliki's ally and are based in central Anbar.

APPLICATION OF ARTICLE (140) OF THE CONSTITUTION

Baghdad today - Kirkuk Addressed the Supreme Judicial Council, the Court of Appeal of Kirkuk, on the application of Article (140) of the Iraqi Constitution.

An official document issued by the Supreme Judicial Council, obtained today a copy of it, "The Judicial Council, addressed the Court of Appeal of Kirkuk Federal, on the "application of Article (140) of the Constitution.

The Kirkuk Federal Court of Appeal did not implement the decision of the Council of" Ministers on the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution, which includes the abolition of all agricultural contracts, which were concluded within the policies of demographic, change in the disputed areas.

(Mnt Goat – all I can say is “I told you so”.)

IRAN / IRAQ SIGN TRADE AGREEMENT IN THE MIDST OF US SANCTIONS

Follow - up - News Balances
Signed the Iraqi government, with the Islamic Republic of Iran, Wednesday, a memorandum of understanding within the commercial efforts of the two countries for the development of economic activities between the two sides.

"The Iranian company Sim Afshan signed a memorandum of understanding with an Iraqi company for the export of wires and cables to Iraq on the fringes of the large exhibition of Iranian industrial achievements," said the director general of industrial neighborhoods in Kekelweih province.

"1200 small and medium-sized companies from Iran and various countries of the world participate in the large exhibition to introduce the industrial achievements of Iran during the exhibition activities and the exhibition was received by visitors," he said.

US STATE DEPARTMENT ISSUED ABOUT IRAQ'S RELATIONSHIP WITH SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAN.

The US Embassy in Baghdad issued an explanation on remarks by US State Department spokeswoman Heather Neuert about Iraq's relationship with sanctions against Iran.

The embassy confirmed there was no violation of US sanctions against Iran.
The embassy said in an explanatory statement: "After reviewing the question and answer to the question and following up the subject with the Deputy Ambassador, the clarification of the subject is as follows:" In its response to the question referred to efforts to resolve outstanding issues between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Government of Iraq " .
"Countries that violate sanctions will be held accountable," the statement said, referring to the partial sanctions on Iran.

"As you know, the sanctions are to deal in dollars with Iran, and as you know, the prime minister said that Iraq will not deal with the dollar with Iran, so there is no breach of sanctions," she said.
The US embassy in Baghdad, according to the statement: "The way the Iraqi media conveyed this news is inaccurate."

US State Department spokeswoman Heather Neuert commented on Prime Minister Haider Abadi's comments on continued trade with Iran, saying: "Violators of the sanctions regime can themselves be subject to sanctions."
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that Baghdad partly respects US sanctions against Iran and refuses to use the dollar in its dealings with Tehran.
Last Thursday, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) notified commercial banks of a ban on dollar transactions with Iranian lenders under US sanctions.At the same time, the Central Bank of Iraq has not stopped using the euro in dealing with Iran, which, he says, depends on the requirements of the ECB and correspondent banks.

The United States has since last week imposed large-scale sanctions on Iran, which it had suspended earlier, after reaching a comprehensive joint action plan on Iran's nuclear program in 2015.

UNITED STATES HAS THREATENED IRAQ WITH SANCTIONS SIMILAR TO THOSE IT HAS IMPOSED ON IRAN IF IT DOES NOT COMPLY

WASHINGTON - The United States has threatened Iraq with sanctions similar to those it has imposed on Iran if it does not comply, in response to Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi's announcement to continue trade with Tehran.

The State Department sent a stern warning to the Iraqi government if it refused to comply with US sanctions against Iran, saying that violators of the sanctions regime could themselves be subject to sanctions. State Department spokeswoman Heather Neuert said Abadi's comments on continued trade with Iran, saying those who violated the sanctions regime could themselves be subject to sanctions.

"You know our warnings about Iran and trade with them, and we will continue to prosecute countries for any breach of the sanctions we are imposing against Iran," Nuerte told a news conference in Washington last night.

Abadi said on Monday that Baghdad was partly taking into account US sanctions against Iran and refusing to use the dollar in its dealings with Tehran. He pointed out that Iraq's decision on US sanctions against Iran does not mean "adherence to those sanctions." "IRAQ'S DECISION IS NOT TO DEAL WITH IRAN IN THE CURRENCY OF THE DOLLAR AND NOT TO ABIDE BY US SANCTIONS AGAINST IT," he said. "Iraq will abandon the dollar in its trade with Iran," he said.

IRAN IS CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTING A SUSPICIOUS PLAN IN ORDER TO GET U.S DOLLARS FROM IRAQ

Economists said that Iran will try to save itself after the re-imposing of the U.S. sanctions through the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

They pointed out that Iran is currently implementing a suspicious plan in order to get U.S dollars from Iraq, adding that this act has led to the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

The economists noted that the IRANIAN CURRENCY HAS BECOME WORTHLESS after Iraqi banks have decided to abide by the renewed U.S. sanctions on Iran. Iraqi dinar has witnessed a decline in its value against the U.S. dollar as its exchange rate reached 1,190 against one U.S. dollar.

ECONOMISTS STRESSED THAT THE DECLINE OF THE IRAQI DINAR VALUE OCCURRED AFTER IRANIAN TRADERS PURCHASED HARD CURRENCY THROUGH THEIR AGENTS IN IRAQ AFTER THE RE-IMPOSING OF THE U.S. SANCTIONS.

(Mnt Goat – oh but you really, really, really THINK for a second that the IMF is going to reinstate the Iraqi currency in the midst of all this going on? Really? Do you need to see a good shrink? )

Experts called on the government of Haider al-Abadi to take quick steps to prevent the devaluation of the Iraqi currency, as well as confronting plans that aim to harm Iraq's economy.

They said that Iranian traders began immediately to purchase hard currency from the Iraqi markets after the Iraqi Central Bank issued a formal directive to banks to stop dealing with Iran in U.S. dollars.

ECONOMIST MAJID AL-SURI SAID THAT IRAN IS EXPLOITING IRAQ TO GET U.S. DOLLARS AFTER THE RE-IMPOSING OF THE U.S. SANCTIONS.

Suri warned that Tehran is implementing a plan that would harm Iraq's economy, especially after the Iraqi government position regarding the U.S. sanction on Iran.

He pointed out that IRAN WILL USE COUNTERFEIT LOCAL CURRENCY TO GET U.S. DOLLARS AFTER THE IRANIAN RIYAL BECAME WORTHLESS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE IRAQ.

(Mnt Goat – they can only exchange these thru the currency auctions…right? So are these auctions going to be a real problem here?)

Observers told The Baghdad Post that a number of Iraqi banks and foreign exchange companies have begun to send U.S. dollars to Iran.

(Mnt Goat – the banks and exchanges get the US dollars by going to the CBI currency auctions)

THEY CALLED ON THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT TO TAKE SERIOUS ACTIONS TO STOP THE IRANIAN PLAN THAT AIM TO STEAL IRAQ'S WEALTH OF HARD CURRENCY, noting that the Iranian plan will have a significant negative impact on the Iraqi economy.

(Mnt Goat – the ONLY way they can do this is to stop the currency auctions and reinstate the dinar. If the CBI had done this years ago this would all have been sorted out by now and the Iraqi dinar would be like any other middle eastern currency. So these problems that are going to get much worst are going to come from the delay in the reinstatement of the dinar by the CBI and IMF. What the hell are they waiting for?)

On August 6, The United States has re-imposed its economic sanctions against Iran that were lifted under a 2015 nuclear accord.

The sanctions are a consequence of U.S President Donald Trump’s decision in May to withdraw from an international deal that sought to limit Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for easing pressure on the country’s shaky economy.

Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said his government would only respect the dollar ban in transactions with Iran.

“I did not say we abide by the sanctions, I said we abide by not using dollars in transactions. We have no other choice,” Abadi said during a press conference in Baghdad.

(Mnt Goat – but how will they do this without the CBI lifting the band of using dinar in trade? Thus stop the currency auctions and reinstate the dinar with some real value. Oh – they could have other currencies too in the the CBI reserves but how long will they last? Iran is an integral trading partner with Iraq and so this is going to get real sticky if the US does not want Iraq to so ANY trade with Iran. I don’t know that this is even possible.)

WHO REALLY BENEFITED FROM THIS MANUAL SORTING AND RECOUNTING EFFORT?

After waiting nearly three months, the Electoral Commission in Iraq announced the final results of the parliamentary elections held on May 12, after having been forced to recount votes manually inside and outside Iraq.

Although the announced results did not bring significant changes in the map of forces that the initial results showed, they have implications for the strength and influence of these political forces in the Iraqi state, many say.
The initial and final results have ousted many officials and MPs who were expected to rise again, such as Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Mohammed al-Karbouli, Hanan al-Fatlawi, Ali al-Alaq and others.

The winner of the province of Baghdad, Ahmed Mashhadani said THE INITIAL RESULTS ACCOMPANIED BY A CAMPAIGN OF SUSPICION AND TREACHERY LED BY SOME BIG LOSERS IN THE ELECTIONS OF DEPUTIES AND POLITICAL BLOCS, was expected to announce the results after hours based on electronic voting devices.

But the burning of funds in Baghdad and the objections to the results of the province of Kirkuk, and the reports of the ministerial and parliamentary committees for violations during the vote prompted the adoption of manual counting, in order to verify the validity of the results.

The MP confirmed that the expectations were indicating a change in the final results by at least 40%, but that did not happen, and called for further investigation of the abuses that occurred in order not to repeat, and hold those responsible.
OBJECTIONS AND CHALLENGES

The Alliance, which represents the coalition of the Sadrist movement and the Communists with 54 seats, while resolving the alliance, "conquest" led by Hadi al-Ameri in second place with 48 seats, and then the list of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and national Allawi in Third and fourth positions.
Despite the lack of major changes in the preliminary results, some candidates lost their seats in favor of other lists, as happened with the candidate from the list of the Baghdad Alliance Mahmoud al-Qaisi, which the Commission announced its victory in the beginning, but the re-screening of his seat for another candidate in the Fatah alliance.

Al-Qaisi told al-Jazeera Net that he received 5269 votes from most cities and regions of the capital Baghdad and all components. After the initial announcement of the results and the uproar raised about the "allegations" of forgery, the counting and manual counting were added to his votes 61 votes, totaling 5330 votes.

He added that "the Baghdad Alliance list received a total of 600 additional votes, but we were surprised to withdraw 800 votes from the list, and instead of getting four seats became three, and went to the seat of the Fatah alliance, and was my share after it got the third place on the list."
Qaisi accuses the Electoral Commission of responsibility for what happened, because it is concerned with preserving the votes of candidates, wondering about the fate of additional votes obtained after the re-counting and sorting, while the Commission confirmed the abolition of any station in Baghdad.
Some are surprised by the fact that seats belonging to certain blocs went to other lists without change in polling stations and stations, because the results announced after counting and sorting were almost identical and there was no change, even if the same list was among the candidates themselves.

"THE MOST FAKE"

According to journalist Majid al-Asadi, what prompted the Electoral Commission to re-count and count the size of what is revealed from the large-scale fraud in many provinces, and documented some of the images and videos spread in social networking sites.

The confessions of some of the participants in the elections that there are deals for the rise of deputies and blocs in exchange for large financial transactions, embarrassed the Commission and push it to take this step.
The poll, which has helped cover polling in several parts of Baghdad over previous election cycles, adds that THE ELECTIONS ARE THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL SINCE 2003, AND SIMILAR FRAUDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO BIG.

IRAQI FINANCE MINISTER BAQIR JABR AL-ZUBAIDI HAS CALLED FOR AN END TO THE DOMINANCE OF THE US DOLLAR

BAGHDAD, Aug 15 (KUNA) - Former Iraqi Finance Minister Baqir Jabr al-Zubaidi has called for an end to the dominance of the US dollar over the global economy.

"WE BELIEVE THAT THE CURRENT CONDITIONS IN THE WORLD OF AMERICA'S USE OF THE DOLLAR'S WEAPON ARE CONDUCIVE TO THE CREATION OF A REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE THROUGH THE ORGANIZATION OF PETROLEUM EXPORTING COUNTRIES," said Zubaidi on his personal Facebook page, commenting on the repercussions of US economic sanctions against the Islamic Republic of Iran and other countries. (OPEC) or outside, and in cooperation with the European Union, Russia, China, India, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Venezuela and all the affected countries and countries that will be affected later, and confirm that the dollar does not enjoy immunity and protection or cover.

My deal in dollars, and WE BELIEVE THAT THE SAFE HAVEN IN THE LONG RUN IS TO RELY ON GOLD AND PRECIOUS METALS. '

"ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD ARE VULNERABLE TO PIRACY BECAUSE OF THE MONETARY AND POLITICAL DOMINANCE OF THE DOLLAR.

We call on all countries affected by the economic embargo and the imposition of fees to hold an emergency meeting at the level of the monetary experts," said Zubaidi, who took charge of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance for the period from 2006 to 2010.

ALTERNATIVES TO THE DOMINANCE OF THE DOLLAR AND EXIT A SUCCESSFUL DECISION TO END THE AMERICAN THREATS AND DOMINATION OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY, and follow the meeting of experts to make recommendations to the heads of those countries to hold a summit meeting to come out effective decisions to counter the dominance of the dollar.

The Iraqi minister said that in 2010 was discussed the dimensions of the dominance of the US dollar on the global economy during a meeting of a large number of finance ministers and central bank governors and economists from many Arab and foreign countries on the sidelines of a lunch hosted by the IMF and the World Bank, As pointed out Zubaidi, to the dominance of the US dollar on oil and trade transactions, and America's use of this absolute hegemony and ways to get rid of them, and to find ways and alternatives to deal with US criticism.

Zubeidi said that after eight years of that meeting, we see that America has imposed a blockade and a charge on Russia, Iran, Turkey, China, India, North Korea, Syria and Venezuela, and we propose here the establishment of mechanisms by OPEC countries to use the euro currency to be parallel to the US dollar. To find three to four of the world's currencies to get rid of this political hegemony under the cover of the dominance of the dollar '.

(Mnt Goat – if it was up to former Iraqi Finance Minister Baqir Jabr al-Zubaidi he would have reinstated and thus RV’d the currency a long time ago. Can you see his opinion on the effects of the US Dollar on the world’s economy. Interesting….. )
RUSSIA: THE DAYS OF THE DOLLAR ARE NUMBERED AS THE CURRENCY OF WORLD TRADE

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said his country supports the use of the local currency rather than the dollar in its trade with Turkey, but made no firm pledges to help Ankara immediately overcome its currency crisis.

Lavrov held talks in Ankara with Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Zhaoshoglu days after the Turkish lira fell to the all-time low against the dollar, while the Russian ruble lost about 10 percent in a few days of August.

"The use of national currencies in trade has for many years been one of the tasks set by the presidents of Russia and Turkey," Lavrov said at a joint conference with Zhaoshoglu in Ankara.

'Identical operations have been taking place in our relations with Iran. Not only with Turkey and Iran, we are also arranging and already implementing payments in national currencies with the People's Republic of China. '

"I am sure that the serious violation of the role of the US dollar as an international reserve currency will result in the course of time diminishing its role and demise," he said, in response to remarks made by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

However, Lavrov has not made an immediate commitment to give up the dollar in trade with or provide financial aid to Turkey, which has led observers to speculate on whether the countries that have been subjected to US sanctions have reached any bilateral agreement.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 39388939_706859796316082_759738616120344576_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 39278359_706859876316074_3391782694953156608_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 39500578_706859959649399_1614145879176904704_o

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/17/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER