Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency". And that range begins at $1.50"

Go down

Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" Empty Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency". And that range begins at $1.50"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Randy Koonce  

First, we are in a new window of opportunity 'right now'.   When I say that, it does NOT mean it will happen "without a doubt in this current window" (Remember:  It's Iraq!).   What it does mean is that there is a very good chance for the rate to finally change.  Now ...I hope that one day I might get the opportunity to explain why this has taken so long.  There are so many factors at work.  More than one person and/or agency has had influence on the RV.  It has become far more political than anyone ever intended or expected.  Also, for anyone who thinks this will come out at 10 cents and float up -  they do not know how this system will work and did not read the right articles from the right people. This was never planned to be an 'economic text book' event.  The Currency will be a MANAGED FLOAT.  The word 'managed' is the clue.   It means that 'someone' will determined when to move it and how much.  The Dinar right now is on a Managed Float.  So, you can see that if it does not RV that it will not move...

People say that it is not pegged to the Dollar anymore.  That is BS.  The Dinar is currently pegged to 3 currencies, and will continue to be pegged that way.   When they change the value, they will be able to determine how much and where.  No one knows the exact Rate other than Shabibbi (still involved in the CBI) and the Governor of the CBI.   They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".   And that range begins at $1.50.   Iraq actually needs it to be around $2.50 to be able to pay everyone and everything, and $1.50 will not leave them the ability to pay back the loans they will receive.   So, I am of the OPINION it will come in higher than that.  But we will see...

Right now, the pressure for this to take place is Very Great.  As in, 'Extremely Huge'. Our POTUS does not care who the PM will be.  He believes we can work with anyone.  ...However, there is an 'agency' who got in the middle of their election process, and once again delayed the rate change.  Now, that  'agency' is really wanting this to happen.   So, what do we need to see?  We need to see the Election ratified by the Federal Court; the 'Coalition' needs to be announced; and the next PM will then be announced. Then our event will happen!  However, if these events drag out, then the Event we are looking for just might happen without the Government.  It's possible.  So our 'window' will last to the end of the month of August, with a strong possibility for next week.  The pressure will only get stronger closer to end of month.  ...We REALLY are in the final stages of this.   I know that this administration wants this to be over, and they (he) wants it over NOW!!  We are SO close ...So, hang in there Everyone.  It's coming, one way or the other!!  Breathe.

8/17/18

Randy Koonce: "They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency".  And that range begins at $1.50" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum