Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria

2 posters

Go down

America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria Empty America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:55 am

America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria

America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria Cimis_civri

Twilight News

2 hours ago

No international funding will be provided for the reconstruction of Syria before a "serious and irreversible" UN-led political process begins, with the United States reorienting millions of dollars in funding to stabilize the areas recovered from Iraq, a State Department official said on Friday. The organization is calling in Syria for other purposes.

The ministry also announced that former US ambassador to Iraq Jim Jeffrey was appointed special adviser to Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo to oversee talks on political transition in Syria.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2027a44d-22bd-430b-8538-fd06b6966001

America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria Empty Re: America appoints former ambassador to Iraq to lead political transition talks in Syria

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:26 am

Why should the U.S. give those bastards any money for anything, they don't pay the U.S. back for all the money and support we've given them over the decades- Screw 'em, let 'em suffer, like they deserve-It's ALL about them, and they think they don't have to return moneys loaned to them, for their problems, we didn't get them into any mess, they did it all themselves-Personally, I think we've done enough for them, and now, it's their problem to deal with their irreversible issues, as those countries will never change, as long as we're alive-This has gone on since Christ traded in his sandals for Skechers, and will never come to an agreement-If they got rid of all the politicians and thugs stealing their money, maybe they could support their own issues, look at all the money Maliki stole from the country of Iraq, and all the money the Obama and Bush regime stole from our country- This is happening everywhere-When nobody is looking, 'sticky' fingers appear, and sometimes innocent people are killed, by those for their own selfish reasons-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum