Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria

2 posters

Go down

Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria Empty Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:54 am

Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria

Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria 1026429517

Twilight News

one hour ago

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Saturday his government would challenge US economic threats to Turkey, adding that Turkish troops would expand military operations in Iraq and Syria to eliminate "terrorism."

"Some are threatening us with the economy, sanctions, exchange rates, interest and inflation, and we tell them that we have revealed your conspiracy and challenge you," Erdogan said in a speech at his party's first conference after the new regime.

"We say that there is faith, there is a possibility, too," he said. "How many people have thwarted our faith with many schemes of treachery and conspiracies.

"We will not and will not yield to those who have established a system of prosperity for themselves by exploiting the world," he said.

"We will continue to expand the operations we have begun, believing that the security of the country is starting outside the border," Erdogan said. "We are determined to eliminate the source of terrorism that threatens our country in Iraq and Syria."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/72683c1a-efc2-4319-af88-645f98bf2652

Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria Empty Re: Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:02 am

Erdogan needs the gas chamber- Another useless raghead dictator, just like Maliki and Bashar al-asad- The people need to be freed of all this crap-and, along with that, the United States needs to stay out of and away from other countries foreign policies, plain and simple, and IF these countries want to kill themselves infighting like they have been for centuries, let 'em, what do they REALLY have that we want or need, anyway? NOTHING-They are the biggest troublemakers of the middle east, and the U.S. has to go over there, try to run them and tell their country what to do, and show them how BIG their balls are- BIG whoop- Erdogan challenges America and promises to expand military operations in Iraq and Syria 1656125192 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum