Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc

Go down

State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc Empty State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:51 am

State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc

State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc Image

18-08-2018 02:58 PM

The Euphrates -

Revealed the leadership of the coalition of state law Saad Almtalibi, Saturday, about meetings expected during the next two days to resolve the announcement of the largest bloc in the House of Representatives, indicating that the bloc will be led by the Fatah Alliance and the rule of law and the national axis in addition to the "important" part of the alliance victory.

Al-Mutlaibi said in a press statement that next Monday will witness the convening of several meetings focused on the final agreement on the formation of the largest coalition, "noting that" the Eid holiday will be important and pivotal in the meetings of convergence of politicians to conclude political understandings. "

He added that all the understandings at the beginning, but there are clear features to form a broader coalition led by the rule of law and the alliance of Fatah and the national axis and a large part of the coalition victory and other personalities.

He said Mutalibi that the alliance is far away from these understandings and is engaged in negotiations with parties close to him to form a coalition of the majority with his allies.

A member of the coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod, said in a statement on Saturday the accession of the largest part of the victory coalition headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the largest bloc, which will form from the coalition rule of law and conquest.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=59931

State of Law: The next two days will witness the resolution of the formation of the largest bloc 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum