Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies

2 posters

Go down

Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies Empty Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 am

Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies

Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies 1026231222

Twilight News

one hour ago

A member of the coalition of state law Mohammed al-Ugaili said on Friday that his coalition is still "taking the initiative and is around the corner of the announcement of the largest bloc."

A spokesman for the Electoral Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza, on Thursday to send the results of the legislative elections held last May to the Federal Court for the purpose of ratification.

"There are many complications and external influences that are suffering from the two axes, each seeking the declaration of the largest bloc," he told Ashqaf News, referring to the Sason coalition and its movement.

He pointed out that "there is a certain external influence increases the closer the party of the declaration of the largest bloc," the designation of that party.

"We believe after the Eid will be announced the largest bloc and for the axis of the rule of law and the alliance of Fatah and the parties agree with them, we are gathering about 200 deputies in the first parliament session."

The Electoral Commission ended the hand counting and counting last Sunday, almost three months after the elections in May, and is now waiting to receive appeals and complaints before being approved by the Federal Court.

The powers need 165 seats, out of a total of 329, to form the largest bloc to be entrusted with the formation of the next government.

According to the unqualified results of the Electoral Commission, has issued a coalition, "Saron" electoral scene with 54 seats followed by the "Alliance of conquest" with 48 seats and after the dissolution of the coalition, "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, 42 seats, while the coalition of "State of Law" Maliki on 26 seats.

The Electoral Commission ended the hand counting and sorting last Sunday, almost three months after the elections in May, and is now waiting to receive appeals and complaints before being approved by the Federal Court.

The powers need 165 seats, out of a total of 329, to form the largest bloc to be entrusted with the formation of the next government.

According to the unqualified results of the Electoral Commission, has issued a coalition, "Saron" electoral scene with 54 seats followed by the "Alliance of conquest" with 48 seats and after the dissolution of the coalition, "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, 42 seats, while the coalition of "State of Law" Maliki on 26 seats.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/f83109f3-d24d-47a0-b082-eb851bab9f48

Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies Empty Re: Maliki's coalition reveals "external pressure" on the largest bloc and moves on 200 deputies

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:13 am

It's all been decided- There is nothing Maliki can do to change the results of the election, and it's been solidified- Maliki is chasing his ass, and is sweating 'bunny b-b's-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum