Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting

Go down

The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting Empty The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 am

The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting

The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting 087b18c0-be4b-4917-b2d8-faa74074e9b4

Twilight News

33 minutes ago

"The axis" national "which includes most of the Sunni blocs winning in the legislative elections that took place last May on Friday intensified his dialogues with the rest of the parties and political parties in order to reach an understanding on the largest bloc to prepare for the formation of the next federal government.

A statement issued by the coalition said today that its negotiating committee "attended an extensive official meeting on Monday at the invitation of the Fath Alliance, and received an official invitation from the alliance" Sason ", and victory" and "wisdom" to meet another official, and we reached the last coalition that there is preliminary approval On the audience. "

The statement said that "a meeting of the leadership of the National Axis Alliance will be held next Sunday to determine the final position of this call," stressing that "the alliance of the National Axis with all its components open to all blocs and political alliances."

The statement pointed to the vision of the alliance "Axis" that "the formation of the most numerous cluster that will develop the government program, and agree on the selection of the three presidencies, and the formation of the next government cab, taking into account all the spectrums of the Iraqi people.

"The criterion that determines the participation or non-participation of any party is to agree on (the government program) exclusively, without any other considerations," the statement said.

The political sources have revealed earlier in the day on the "positive results" of the talks held yesterday between the alliance, "Saroon" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, and "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and a coalition, "National" Iyad Allawi, and "wisdom" led by Ammar al-Hakim and "axis", which includes most of the Sunni blocs winning the legislative elections that took place recently by agreeing on most of the points to form the largest bloc.

The sources told Ashqaf News that there is also harmony among the Kurdish parties with this alliance, which will have more than 225 deputies. There are other blocs and individual MPs who will join it, including the "Good Pirate", "New Generation", Barham Salih Bloc, Turkmen MPs and others.

The sources said that there is a flag in the blocks in the alliance of conquest that the understanding with this alliance after the failure of the coalition, which they wanted to declare with the law.

The sources pointed out that Abadi's chances returned strongly for a second term, adding that this alliance, which has been working quietly and with high understandings away from the media will form the government.

The sources added that there is an agreement to choose the competent figures to manage the ministries and a clear government work program is currently being prepared by experts in this regard.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/68fd03a9-8324-481d-a119-76821ad8ab31

The "Axis" alliance announces initial agreement with "Surun", "Victory", "Wisdom" and a crucial meeting 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum