Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government

Go down

Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government Empty Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:02 am

Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government

Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government 3badi-mo8tada

Twilight News

one hour ago

"Twilight" News / Political sources on Friday on the results of positive talks yesterday between the alliance, "Sason" backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, and "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and the coalition "national" led by Vice President Iyad Allawi, "Wisdom" led by Ammar al-Hakim and "axis", which includes most of the Sunni blocs winning the legislative elections that took place recently by agreeing on most of the points to form the largest bloc.

The sources told Ashqaf News that there is also harmony among the Kurdish parties with this alliance, which will have more than 225 deputies. There are other blocs and individual MPs who will join it, including the "Good Pirate", "New Generation", Barham Salih Bloc, Turkmen MPs and others.

The sources said that there is a flag in the blocks in the alliance of conquest that the understanding with this alliance after the failure of the coalition, which they wanted to declare with the law.

The sources pointed out that Abadi's chances returned strongly for a second term, adding that this alliance, which has been working quietly and with high understandings away from the media will form the government.

The sources added that there is an agreement to choose the competent figures to manage the ministries and a clear government work program is currently being prepared by experts in this regard.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/4b9dc8f1-ec7b-4028-a6d2-7e05c78ba672

Sources: Suron and victory agree on the largest bloc with parties after the failure of Maliki and thus will form the government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum