Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Allawi declares position on the largest bloc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Allawi declares position on the largest bloc

2 posters

Go down

Allawi declares position on the largest bloc Empty Allawi declares position on the largest bloc

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:01 am

Allawi declares position on the largest bloc

Allawi declares position on the largest bloc Unnamed%20(16)

Twilight News

6 hours ago

The leaders of the National Coalition, Thursday evening, held a regular meeting to discuss the latest developments and developments in the political situation and the ongoing consultations to form the largest bloc.

The meeting saw the emphasis on the unity and cohesion of the coalition and refused to engage in any understandings or alliances based on sectarian or sectarian basis, according to a statement of the coalition.

The participants stressed that patriotism is the first to introduce the national space and extend it as national figures who did not participate in the elections, which played a role in building the political process, as well as those who were not able to win the elections, in addition to the broad masses that emerge in the demonstrations, And then its orientations and policies, not through slogans that hide behind suspicious intentions and agendas.

The meeting came out with a number of recommendations, the most prominent of which is the first emphasis on the government program and reform plans before addressing the names qualified to assume government positions, and calling on the political forces and winning lists to renounce sectarian and sectarian subjugation and work to unify the efforts behind a comprehensive national project that establishes the principle of partnership and national consensus. Storming Iraq.

There were disagreements in the Iraqi political circles over the candidates for the formation of the next government, amid reports of the visit of US special envoy to Iraq, Brett McCorgh with the visit of the commander of the Quds Force, Iranian Qassem Soleimani, and expectations that the goal of the visits to the file of forming the government.

News leaked about the split in the "victory"

The Electoral Commission announced yesterday the end of the consideration of appeals by the judiciary in the Federal Court of Cassation after completing the relevant stages, and send the final results of the elections to the Federal Supreme Court for the purpose of ratification.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ec754dd3-07af-4afb-8db3-4cd02a79d45a

Allawi declares position on the largest bloc 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Allawi declares position on the largest bloc Empty Re: Allawi declares position on the largest bloc

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:47 am

The Supreme court has already ruled on the results- Sadr and Abadi's bloc is clearly the winner- Maliki is chasing his ass, for what, I don't know, and don't care- He's toast, and if he doesn't know it, he will VERY shortly- It is out of Maliki's hands, and will continue to interfere, until his life is taken from him, and all others that are involved with this f'n crook and killer--
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum