Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great"

2 posters

Go down

Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" Empty Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great"

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:59 am

Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great"

Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" Maliki-abadi

Twilight News

8 hours ago

Shafaq News / revealed leaks linked to the poles of the formation of the new Iraqi government, near the withdrawal of about 30 deputies from the coalition of Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

Abadi faces an earthquake-like event that strikes the Courier coalition for prime minister for a new session.

Sources familiar with the twilight news that the deputies withdrawn led by the head of the popular crowd Faleh al-Fayadh, who heads a tender bloc, in addition to deputies belonging to the Islamic Party and virtue.

According to the leaks, the deputies retracting will go to the relentless pursuit led by the leader of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki to form the largest bloc, which actually happened on Thursday.

Maliki met yesterday with the head of the coalition "decision" Osama Najafi, to form the "largest bloc" during the first meeting of its kind between the parties for years, in light of the rupture that was between them, and the two Vice-President of the Republic, and met more than once with President Fuad Masum, Compromise between them.

Maliki's office said in a statement issued on Thursday evening that "the head of the coalition of the rule of law, Nuri al-Maliki, received the main coalition of decision Osama Najafi, and the head of Ata Faleh Fayyad, and discussed with them the future of the political process and ongoing dialogues between national forces."

The statement added that the two sides "stressed the need for a rapid transition to start implementing the constitutional steps and announce the formation of the largest bloc within the national space, which includes all national forces."

Maliki met Nujaifi personally in 2013, and discussed the repercussions of the security situation and the holding of the elections 2014.

According to leaks, "reconciliation took place between Nujaifi and Maliki during the meeting, coordinated and mediated by national security adviser Faleh al-Fayadh, who attended the meeting."

Despite the entry of the alliance, "the decision" headed by Nujaifi within the Sunni alliance, which recently formed the "national axis," but observers for the Iraqi issue saw the possibility of creating an alliance between Maliki and Najafi, as happened earlier, especially that Nujaifi has deep differences with the components of the alliance, "the national axis."

The Electoral Commission ended the hand counting and sorting last Sunday, almost three months after the elections in May, and is now waiting to receive appeals and complaints before being approved by the Federal Court.

The powers need 165 seats, out of a total of 329, to form the largest bloc to be entrusted with the formation of the next government.

According to the unqualified results of the Electoral Commission, has issued a coalition, "Saron" electoral scene with 54 seats followed by the "Alliance of conquest" with 48 seats and after the dissolution of the coalition, "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, 42 seats, while the coalition of "State of Law" Maliki on 26 seats.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0264a469-1a0b-48b8-9974-a94eeaaa0a8a

Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" Empty Re: Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great"

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:05 am

An 'earthquake' rebuilds nothing-The only so-called earthquake, is MALIKI shaking in his camelhide loafers-Maliki is on his way to the gallows- He has lost his immunity, and WILL be charged and hung for his crimes- A firing squad is too good for him-He needs to suffer, just like the people he's had killed, for his own benefit, and he is GOING TO PAY- Don't let him fool you, he's talking out of his arse-He's f'n toast, and he knows it- Abadi faces an earthquake that may rebuild the House of al-Maliki "the Great" 1656125192 Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum