Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria

Go down

The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria Empty The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:17 pm

The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria

In coordination with America

Narin Kobani  16/08/2018 - 15:57 News / Kurdistan

The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria F53680e953573dbcc7cc080aa95ae928_L

Fighters of the Syrian Democratic Forces, the military wing of the Syrian Democratic Council

A Kurdish source close to the Democratic Party of the Democratic Party (PYD) said on Thursday that the Democratic Syrian Council, the political wing of Syria's democratic forces and in coordination with the United States of America, is preparing to declare a "democratic civil administration" in northern Syria in a move aimed at unifying "autonomous and civil administrations" Under "one administration".

"In conjunction with attempts to negotiate with the Syrian regime, the Democratic Council of Syria is in coordination with the United States to announce a democratic civil administration in a move aimed at unifying the autonomous and civil administrations in the areas liberated by Syria's democratic forces in the north and east of Syria," the source told Basnews. Under one management ».

The source pointed out that «the Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce the democratic civil administration soon in all areas liberated by the Syrian democratic forces, which includes Raqqa, Deir al-Zour, Hasaka, Manbj, Kubani, Tal White and Qamshlo and the rest of the other regions to form a unified territory led by one administration».

As for the position of the United States of America on the project of "democratic civil administration of northern Syria," the new source said: "All steps are discussed at higher levels before going into the application field on the ground," he said.

He pointed out that «the Council of Syria's democracy is keen to maintain its alliance with the International Coalition will not make any diplomatic step unless it was approved by the United States or at least with tacit consent».

The source said that "the step of announcing the project of the democratic civil administration to the north of Syria is a point of strength and a basis for the Democratic Council of Syria in its talks with the regime, which rejects his demands until the moment."

"We and the regime disagree on the issue of the implementation of Law 107 (local administration law), because their concern is now the next local administration elections in mid-September, and we are thinking about the project," said Riad Darrar, head of Massad. Decentralization of the future Syria ».

"The Local Administration Law of 2011 does not serve the aspirations that our people have fought for," he said.

On Monday, the Democratic Unionist Party (PYD) and parties close to it held an American-sponsored meeting in the town of Ain Issa, north of Raqqa, to discuss a new system of democratic self-management commensurate with the local administration offered by the Syrian regime, according to a Basnews source.

The source explained that «the purpose of the meeting is to discuss a new system of self-management consistent with the Constitution, especially with regard to the Law 107 of the local administration».

Syria's democratic forces (Kurdish units form its nucleus) control 28 percent of the country, making it the second dominant force on the ground, after the regime's forces, which control about 60 percent.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/459648

The Syrian Democratic Council is preparing to announce a "unified civil administration" in northern Syria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum