Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc"

3 posters

Go down

Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" Empty Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc"

Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" 5

Twilight News

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The head of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki in his office with the leaders of the coalition decision and the movement of Osama Najafi and Faleh Fayyad.

During the meeting, they discussed the future of the political process and the ongoing dialogues between the national forces, especially with the near ratification of the election results.

The meeting stressed the need for a rapid transition to start the implementation of constitutional steps related to the announcement of the formation of the largest bloc within the national space, which includes all national forces and the first meeting to name the three presidencies and the preparation of the government program. According to a statement by Maliki's office.

The Electoral Commission ended the hand counting and sorting last Sunday, almost three months after the elections in May, and is now waiting to receive appeals and complaints before being approved by the Federal Court.

The powers need 165 seats, out of a total of 329, to form the largest bloc to be entrusted with the formation of the next government.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2a83c391-8eca-4660-8fec-8316b4f94a45

Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" Empty Re: Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc"

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:14 am

Misinformation by 'Da'faaq' news- Maliki owns a lot of media outlets and news papers- Maliki has been isolated from the blocs that will retain power for the prime minister ship, and he will never get anywhere, his days of rule are DONE- Soon enough, 'ol Maliki will be arrested, handcuffed, and marched up to the gallows for his crimes and murder of the people, rape and plunder of Iraq, and trust me, he deserves everything he gets, and THEN some- He's gotten away with too much, for too long-AND when they pull the lever, let the people throw rocks and stones at his body, to wish him a well deserved death- His dysfunctional kids yet to be born, Sandy, Rocky, Slate and Pebbles will return to the sands along with him, from whence they came, and it will be the most glory filled day the Iraqis could ever receive, to know that their sovereignty has been returned to them-May they live in peace-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc" Empty Re: Maliki is looking with Nujaifi and Fayyad form the "largest bloc"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Misinformation by 'Da'faaq' news- Maliki owns a lot of media outlets and news papers
Can you provide a list so that the readers of DinarDaily can be well informed as to the source of the information?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:41 pm

the only block that Malaki will see is the cell block before the visit of the hangman  rambler if people really want to re check the info then they were given a brain let them use it instead of being breast fed
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:53 pm

I don't bring info here anymore, and like I said way before, I get thrown under the bus when I do, and anyone that has so-called invested in this rats ass investment, needs to find their own info, and do the research- That isn't a lot to ask, or, is it? - I had to learn, and so do they- Sorry if nobody likes it but it is what it is-Either way, it makes no difference to me- If people are unhappy and can't get their money fast enough, sell all your dinar, because something is better than nothing, but you all can bitch because it doesn't happen WHEN YOU WANT IT-Sell out and buy penny stocks, then-

Last edited by Terbo56 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Jayzze wrote:the only block that Malaki will see is the cell block before the visit of the hangman  rambler if people really want to re check the info then they were given a brain let them use it instead of being breast fed

So, no links or other information to verify, but because you say so, it must be true?

That's something I keep hearing from the Gurus...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 pm

rambler I think you have a issue with understanding . I made a  a comment  not news info. this is not the first time you have done this. btw what difference does it matter since most people on this site could care less what happens except how much they will put in there pocket and not why things happen the way they do and by the way when I give info its fact not like the bullshit of the gurus that most of you worship
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Jayzze wrote:rambler I think you have a issue with understanding . I made a  a comment  not news info. this is not the first time you have done this. btw what difference does it matter since most people on this site could care less what happens except how much they will put in there pocket and not why things happen the way they do and by the way when I give info its fact not like the bullshit of the gurus that most of you worship

No issue with understanding at all...

Jayzze wrote:rambler if people really want to re check the info then they were given a brain let them use it instead of being breast fed

That comment was directed to me.

What exactly were you referencing?

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the article question

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:07 am

I made a comment that m   will only see a cell block  and not a political block. and you came back with your uaual where did you get your info and I am just like the gurus. I came back with  what I said since its my personal comment and not the news. this is not the first time I made a comment and you pulled your usual where did I get it. and by the way you are not included in this but there are so many lazy asses that would not even spend 5 minutes to look up anything. they all want to be spoon fed this is why I personally stopped giving out legit info
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum