Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him!

Go down

"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! Empty "Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:05 pm

"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him!

Our positions are very clear

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  16/08/2018 - 14:02 Iraq

"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! 49a01515345227c99b85b924378d01c7_L

The Alliance of Suron, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, the fact of his support for the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi, for a second term.

The leader of the coalition Ayman al-Shammari told Basnews that "the statements of some leaders (of victory) led by Abbadi that Sawsan supports the second term of the slaves, comes within the emphasis and promote the issue that Abadi candidate for a second term by the coalition of victory," asserting that " Abbadi does not support a second term until this moment, and all our stated positions are very clear. We do not work in dark rooms at all. "

"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A3%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A

Shammari said that "the conditions set by the Supreme Guide and the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, do not apply in totality to Abadi, and therefore no support for a second term for him as long as the conditions do not apply to him."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/459624

"Suron" for the support of Abbadi for a second term: Terms of reference and chest does not apply to him! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum