Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) 8/15/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) 8/15/18   Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:22 am

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .The topic of discussion – 240 appeals to the election recount.  If there is anything more disgusting I don’t know what it is. . . everybody just started pulling their hair out after that.  They were thinking everything negative.  Let’s put a positive spin on what is thought to be a negative outcome.  . . .(chat room post from yesterday above)

Tony:   Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!  (talking about appeals process) It’s either going to take a week or 10 days.  One article says a week and the other 10 days.  Articles by the same person.  It could be done sooner.  Either going to return or delete those they already have done.

Yesterday on TV in Iraq they broadcast they would be answering them on TV in front of them so they could see the process themselves.  Articles said regardless of what is going on of the people selected, fraud, etc. and they don’t ratify, all they need to do is ratify 165.  At 165 we have a functional parliament and we can continue.  They can get a President, go on and get a PM and continue.

They could go through this appeal process in three days.  (Will not review appeals filed this time that were filed previously.  They have already been investigated and reviewed)

Today starts their big meeting where they brought all the country’s in, pledges.  All starts today.  They have to tell those people something.  It’s the third time they’ve come.  That is what we are waiting to hear.  How long they tell them they have to wait.  Appeals.  They have specific dates.  Could be completed by the 21st . . . by the 24th and announced right after the holiday.  Just a matter again of how long.  How short is it going to be?  Could be tomorrow.

Basically got it this morning.  Don’t know why.  They have again picked a specific date.  It is after these meetings.  This time they can go in and make agreements and have a set time to put everything in motion.  A lot, lot, lot of “fake news” being put out in Iraq and US.  All for the purpose of getting to this one particular date which is this month.  That’s the scheduled date they are trying to get to this month.

I’m getting ready to give it to you.  Banks are unusually quiet.  Everybody is quiet.  Everybody!  Absolutely quiet.  We are right on the verge of something spectacular.  The verge could go right up to that 24-25 date and we’ll be done.  Banks wanted it to happen this week and they have not changed.  Been quiet since they said that.

Everybody says everything is done for the 1000th time and this is the date everyone has agreed upon.  Not looking for a lot of information between now and then.

Rate are on the screens.  They are not the final rates.   The final rates will be higher.  Want to tell you to get some Dong.  Been telling you for 10 years diversify, diversify, diversify.  I never had Rial.  I never had the Indonesian Rupiah.  It’s been a solid $1.05 the whole times.  My three has been the Dinar, the Dong and the ZIM.  Those are the three I was told by the UST to get and all three just in case.

There is an effort right now to do something with the global financial system that could change the whole number of currencies that are going to be involved in this.  It could change everything.   The dong rate is anywhere from .47 to $2.00  Right now it’s over $1.00.  Regardless of what happens the Dong is a trade able currency today.  $50 could bring me $1 million.

I think the ZIM  . . . The Dong . . . the Dinar will still go. But there is a possibility out of the seven it could be reduced to two . . .if this doesn’t go as fast as it should.  On the other hand I am hearing it is already done . . . in Iraq.  Who is approved, who will be PM, who will make the announcement.  That is coming from Iraq.

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:   Banks still expecting something this week. . . They have again picked a specific date. It is after these meetings.   (Aug. 15th Financial meetings in Iraq attended by the other countries and investors from the Kuwait Conference). . .They have specific dates.  Could be completed by the 21st . . . by the 24th and announced right after the holiday. . . Could be tomorrow.

We were told it was done and released 7-10 days ago.  Just not making it public and trying to get to a day that is later this month in when they want to make it public, is what I am being told right now.   Banks were looking for this yesterday.

IRAQ:    Tony:  The message we are getting RIGHT NOW is the vote is ratified!!!   They are just going to drag out the announcements.  . . We’ve (the USA) has invested hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq.  We need Iraq to be a viable country for the next 30 years.

AUG 15:  Financial Conference in Iraq begins today- attended by countries and investors who previously attended the Kuwait Financial Conference for the benefit of Iraq.  Tony:  I don’t think we’ll hear any pledges tonight.  Maybe tomorrow. . . it won’t go into affect until the new rate is active.

CBI:  The plan was to cap the Dinar at $8.00 and limit it’s movement to 5% daily.  Tony:  I don’t know that is going to happen.  It’s something you guys are going to have to watch.

Election:  240 appeals.   Those that were investigated previously will be disallowed this time – they have already dealt with them.  The appeals process will be televised so the citizens can see the process.  Tony:  May go through this in three days.

Parliament:  Only 165 people need to be cleared by the election commission, following the appeal process, to take their positions and form a new Parliament

Media:  TV is announcing the election appeal process will be broadcast so the people can watch it.

and move on.

INTERNATIONAL:   THE GCR could go from 7 currencies in the first basket down to two. Tony:  There is an effort right now to do something with the global financial system that could change the whole number of currencies that are going to be involved in this.  It could change everything. . .  Tony:  Want to tell you to get some Dong!

Iran:  Sanctions on Iran and Turkey.  Tony:  As their economies go down it affects the dollar. . . we’re fighting countries economically.  Not war.  Economically!  Read “Confessions of an Economic Hitman.”  We wrote it.  When Turkish Lira and Iran Rial goes down, they are neighboring countries, then the Iraq currency goes down.  Iraq’s option is China and Russia and US does not want Iraq to deal with them.  Tony:  If this goes this month I don’t see a problem.  If it drags out what is Iraq to do?

ISIS activity is not affecting the RV plans.

Currencies:  Rates on the screens are not the final rates.  Tony:  The final rates will be higher.

UNITED STATES:    Tony:  I wouldn’t worry about the dollar (going down).  Even if it drops it’s still going to be one green piece of paper – just what you can buy is the difference.  We don’t want it to be worth a $1.00.

Banks: Still expecting something this week.  Have been quiet ever since they said this. Tony:  Banks not talking.  Didn’t say no to this week but they are not talking.

Tier 4 consists of the internet group or educational group (Not just TNT) – people who are paying attention to what goes on financially with the currencies.  Money has been moved around the world globally and “Yes!” Tony said it was allocated down to Tier 4.   Tony warned about signing up with a group or giving your currencies to someone else to exchange.   Tony:  I wouldn’t do it!  Admiral’s group is the largest of the groups.  They will be released the same day we are.  The difference is paymasters they have to go through.  They could get paid days or months after us.

Taxes:   The exchange is tax free and monies earned from the exchanged funds could be tax free or pay a 17% tax.

800 #’s:  No update yet.

Investing:  Tony:  I’ve been saying for years there have been platforms paying 10% a month.

EXCHANGING:   Tony:  I will definitely not be rushing to do my exchange.  It only gets greater later.  . .It will hit FOREX, any hedge funds that haven’t gotten in, will get in. Some people will get contract rates.  I’m in no hurry.  People will come back into the chat room and tell there experience.  We can all learn together.  Am I going to buy a Bugatti the next day or a $50 million mansion?  No, that is not what I am going to do.  I’m going to exchange, think, wait, learn.  I’m looking for residual income that I can spend and not touch my principal for years to come.  Then I’ll spend.  That is my plan.  What is yours?

ZIM Information:  No update yet.

Q & A: TNT Forum

1. –  Why this huge US Embassy in Kurdistan?  Tony:   Articles came out yesterday talking about events that occurred in 2016 about events that occurred in 2003.  That, “US has been put in charge of Iraq”  “US in charge of Iraq financial system.”  To be make sure they abide by IMF rules.  Abadi has been accused of being US puppet.  He’s letting them know this is what he had to do to get out from under US.  Abadi wanted to stay PM so he made deal the US could put new Embassy in the Kurdistan region.  The largest Embassy in the world and they already have one in Baghdad.  Some of the ministers accused Abadi of letting the US put a secret base in Kurdistan disguised as an embassy.  The amount of area it covers is miles and miles and miles of ground that it covers means something else might be going on.  If Iraq and Kurdistan ever split what will be there waiting ready to defend Kurdistan.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . .  Let’s be alert, aware.  Haven’t heard from the banks.  Heard from everyone else that in Iraq that all is accomplished.  They are dragging it out for a particular day when it is best for everyone to do this.  That date is this month.

Articles said a week to 10 days (to complete the appeals process).  Our inside man says it’s done and certified.  Just waiting for an announcement.  We are in a good place  . . . and looking for the future.  Enjoy your day .  I’m going to enjoy mine.

Ray . . .If anything develops between now and Friday we won’t hesitate to update you.  We will keep you updated.  Keep believing.  We sure do.  (played “I Believe.”)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) 8/15/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-