Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar

Go down

Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar Empty Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:46 am

Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar

Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar 9421

U.S. dollar

14/08/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

Domestic markets did not record any changes in the dinar exchange rate against the US dollar as the central bank responded to the demand for the dollar, which is more than $ 200 million per day.

A number of businessmen fear that the dinar will depreciate against the dollar in the coming days after US sanctions against Iran have been imposed because of its non-compliance with the nuclear file.

"The monetary policy supervised by the Central Bank is considered a successful policy in the face of crises that are exposed to the economy, which helped stabilize the dollar exchange rate against the dinar," said banking expert Abdul Rahman al-Sheikhli in his interview for "Economy News" The central bank to increase the amount of dollars sold through the currency window is one of the solutions to face the devaluation of the dinar, "but this increase will be negatively affected because these to increase the expenditure is from Iraq's reserves

On the other hand, economic expert Falah al-Lami, with Sheikhli, agreed on the policy of the Central Bank to confront any rise in the value of the dollar. Al-Lami said in his interview with "Economy News" that "the fiscal policy pursued by the Central Bank in light of the deterioration of the economy of neighboring countries is a successful policy."

He stressed that "the Central Bank of Iraq adopts a successful policy in maintaining the dollar exchange rate against the dinar, which makes him change the amount of sales of foreign currency traded in the market."

He noted that "the dollar exchange rate in Iraq is adversely affected by what is happening in neighboring countries that affect the economy significantly, in addition to fear of smuggling hard currency to some countries."

There are some branches of the banks of neighboring countries that may help to smuggle currency to their countries that there are no controls or conditions in selling and identify companies that deal with the outlets of the Central Bank for the sale of hard currency.

From Hamid Al Wadi

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13265

Economists: the central bank managed to maintain the stability of the dollar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum