Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars

Go down

Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars Empty Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars

Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars NB-244449-636697472469252593

Monday, August 13,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on the Secretary General of the "Youth Movement Iraq free" Ali Alsjeri, Monday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and the Integrity Commission to open Ona Oil Company file, and between that global newspapers described it as " the biggest corruption scandal in the world", he noted that "A corrupt young trader who stole $ 1 billion" through them.

"I call upon the Prime Minister, the President of the Judicial Council and the Integrity and Public Prosecution to open the file of the Una Oil Company, which resulted in a corrupt young man of one billion dollars and described in the international press as the biggest corruption scandal in the world," Al-Sijeri said in a statement. He was employed as a 2000-dollar employee at Al-Kaoud. "

He went on to say that "the corrupt trader has only won $ 1 billion in commissions established by Ona Oil, which is only charged by commissions of oil companies and contracts of the Ministry of Oil, and is called Ahmed Talib Abdulkarim Jubouri, who owns towers in Dubai and short and in Amman and in European countries multi-purpose bleaching this billion Which was his share in cooperation with the former oil minister and Iraqi politicians involved in corruption and money laundering. "

LINK

Speaking of the "biggest corruption scandal in the world": a corrupt young man has won a billion dollars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum