Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity

Go down

Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity Empty Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity

Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity NB-244499-636697675160063730

Monday 13 August

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced Human Rights Commission on Monday, she indicated the spread of skin diseases in the district of the Shatt al - Arab governorate of Basra by the salinity of the water, as called for the governments in Baghdad and Basra to move hard to set up giant projects for water desalination.

A member of the Commission on Human Rights Fadhil al-Gharawi said in a press statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "the teams of the Office of the Commission in the province of Basra recorded a significant increase in the proportion of salinity in drinking water provided to citizens in the province of Basra, causing intestinal diseases and skin for its users."

Al-Gharrawi added that "according to our documented data supplied by the Basra Quality Control Laboratories, I recorded the highest dissolved salt water in Abi al-Khasib district, south of Basra, which is 13,850 percent of dissolved salts in water," pointing out that " Scientific laboratory statistics indicate that the proportion of salts dissolved in water should not exceed (1200) ppm in all cases.

Al-Gharrawi called on the federal and local governments to "take serious action to establish mega-desalination projects that were part of the demands made by the Basra demonstrators for the sake of life."

Since 2007, the governorate of Basra has been experiencing a recurring problem of salinity of the Shatt al-Arab waters during the summer due to the progress of the brine (saline front) from the Gulf in the coastal plain due to the lack of water revenues flowing through the Tigris and EuphratesKarouna, and the districts of Faw, Abu al-Khasib (south) and Shatt al-Arab (east), the most affected areas where the population complain of water salinity, and dried dozens of fish ponds, and died a lot of field animals, and the decline of date palm production to But the agricultural activities in the desert sector of the province have not been affected by this phenomenon, because the farms located within Zubayr district depend on irrigation on groundwater, and the areas were not affected much Located north of the quay But it may reach northern areas of the province if the problem worsens.

LINK

Human Rights Commission: We have announced the spread of skin diseases in the Shatt al-Arab Basin because of water salinity 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum