Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back"

Go down

Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" Empty Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back"

Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" Image

13-08-2018 03:57 PM

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who attributes the decline of the Turkish lira to an American "plot" on Monday, accused Washington of seeking to stab Turkey in the back.

The Turkish president said in a speech in Ankara: 'On the one hand you are with us in NATO and on the other hand are trying to stab your strategic partner in the back. Is this acceptable? '

Relations between Turkey and the United States have deteriorated recently over disagreements over a wide range of issues, including the situation in Syria, Turkey's efforts to buy Russian defense systems, and the case of US priest Andrew Branson, who is being tried in Turkey on terrorism charges.

In an address to Turkish ambassadors in Ankara, , Erdogan said on Monday that Turkey would overcome the 'attack' on its economy.

He stressed that the Turkish economy is still strong, and said that the local currency Turkish will soon settle 'at the most acceptable level.'

In a reference to the United States, Erdogan said, 'The global system can not, without shame, take away our gains that have paid for them with blood.'

The Turkish currency recorded 7.24 liras per dollar, due to the worsening crisis between Ankara and Washington, and as a result of investors' fears related to Erdogan's attempt to interfere in economic affairs, according to Reuters.

In a bid to rescue the Turkish currency from collapse, the Turkish central bank on Monday took a package to tackle the crisis of the lira decline following a diplomatic crisis with the United States following the arrest of American priest Andrew Branson.

The Turkish president has threatened earlier that he may resort to plans and other measures' plan for traders and industry if they continue to rush to sell the Turkish lira and buy the US dollar.

Erdogan said in a speech on Sunday: 'Our responsibility to win this economic war imposed on us is shared between the government and you, do not buy the dollar, or you will have to implement the Plan B plan.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=171023

Erdogan announces: US "stab in the back" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum