Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq Empty Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq Safuan

Twilight News

2 hours ago

Twilight News / Trucks moved from Kuwait to Iraq, following instructions from the Amir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.

On Monday, Kuwait handed over to the Ministry of Water Resources of the Republic of Iraq four desalination units in support of the brothers in Iraq on the directives of His Highness the Amir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity and Water Engineer Mohammed Bu Shahri said that the production capacity of these units reaches one million imperial gallons per day, according to Kuwait News Agency.

He pointed out that the handover took place this morning on the Kuwaiti-Iraqi border. A technical delegation from the Ministry of Electricity and Water handed over the units to officials of the Iraqi Ministry of Water Resources, in the presence of the Consul General of Kuwait in Basra Yousef Al-Sabbagh.

The Kuwaiti Ministry of Electricity and Water has donated 17 mobile generators with a total capacity of 30 thousand kilowatts last month to alleviate the electricity crisis in the Iraqi city of Basra.

For his part, the Kuwaiti consul general in the province of Basra Yousef al-Sabbagh said in a statement issued by the consulate that these stations came to alleviate part of the water crisis in Iraq.

Al-Sabbagh added that these units are a continuation of the series of support provided by the Government of Kuwait to the Iraqi people, "to which we have strong relations based on good neighborliness and common interests between the two countries."

For his part, director of groundwater in Basra, representative of the Iraqi Ministry of Water Resources Abdul-Jabbar Hanoun al-Saidi said that these stations will serve a certain segment of Iraqi society in villages and rural areas and remote areas suffering from the crisis of salinity and water scarcity.

In turn, representative of the local government of Basra, Director of the Safwan province Talib al-Hassouna thanked the Government of Kuwait for its ongoing support to Iraq and the arrival of desalination plants that will contribute effectively to the provision of safe drinking water, especially in southern Iraq.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/4f7c721e-0b69-4b2a-9a12-75e92d6f7138

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq Empty Re: Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq

Post by GirlBye Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:09 pm

These desalination units are required because Turkey & Iran dammed up the water, which in turn increased the salinity of the water going into Iraq. Good on Kuwait
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq Empty Re: Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:09 pm

I'm surprised that it took so long. Iraq has known that there was a problem with the water shortage and the salinity for quite some time, but didn't have a plan in place to handle such an emergency?

Urgent guidance .. Trucks moving from Kuwait to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum