Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions

2 posters

Go down

Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions Empty Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions

Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions Image

13-08-2018 01:56 PM

The Euphrates -

Iran has refused to welcome Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as a result of growing uneasiness among Iranian political circles which sees Abadi's commitment to US sanctions against Iran as a loss to a single outlet Tehran has relied on as a way out of easing the direct impact of sanctions on the local economy.

Abadi's position has caused shock to the highest levels of government in Tehran. Sources say Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has expressed anger at Abadi's position.

The Iranian Foreign Minister's visit to Iran was a reflection of Tehran's desire to distance itself from Abadi, as indicated by the unwillingness of the Iranians to give Abbadi a free political asset, amid the efforts of the Iraqi political forces to form alliances to ensure their participation in the The upcoming government.

Political sources in Baghdad confirmed that "Abadi will travel to Turkey by the next Tuesday." "The objective of the visit is to inform officials in Ankara of Iraq's sympathy with the Turkish people against US sanctions," she said.

She added that "Abadi will explain in Ankara the conditions imposed on Iraq to abide by US sanctions, and can be caused by the breach of the problems on his country."
According to the sources, "Abadi does not fear the presence of an anti-Turkish position, because Ankara understands the circumstances of Iraq."

The water file will be a top priority for the Iraqi official when he visits Turkey.
Turkey has reduced the rate of water discharges that feed the Tigris and Euphrates rivers after running a massive dam blocking large amounts of water flowing through the two rivers.

Abadi is trying to get regional consensus on his continued presidency of the Iraqi government. Iran was one of the most important stations for Abadi to get "congratulations" on his post.
But he refused to receive him in Tehran to mix the papers for him after Abadi planned to visit Iran, on Tuesday evening or on Wednesday morning, after the end of Turkey's visit.

Sources said that the office of Abadi continues with Iranian leaders on the date and schedule of the visit. But she also stressed that Abadi did not know the Iraqi Foreign Ministry intention to visit Iran, which explains the denial of the Iranian Foreign Ministry aware of it.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi denied Saturday that he was aware of Abadi's visit to Tehran this week. He had not received any official news or announcement on the matter.

A political source said that the denial of the Iranian Foreign Ministry was caused by protocol errors, would not affect Abadi's visit to Tehran.

Abadi's refusal to welcome him in Tehran reflects a double dilemma for both sides. On the one hand, Iran aspired to be a way out of Iraq to prolong the resistance of US sanctions, and on the other hand, Abadi's position to accept these sanctions ran out of options.

An observer says the next Iraqi government will have to shoulder a burden that it may not be prepared to bear. At a time when popular service claims will rise, that government will not only be able to meet those demands, but may also resort to new taxes that will increase the poor. Paving the way for the militias to take power directly.

All this makes Hadi al-Amiri, the militia leader closest to Iran, the man of the moment who will run the stage of Iraq's fall into the cycle of US sanctions against Iran. "

Abadi said he did not have the luxury of maneuvering with the United States "in order to protect the Iraqi people and their interests," he said in remarks that confirmed Iraq's "commitment to sanctions" without being convinced by the Iraqi prime minister.
The Americans also show a firmness towards their allies to abide by these sanctions. Iraq stands at the forefront of these allies because of its sensitive geographical location adjacent to Iran.
The US ambassador to London, Robert Wood Johnson, published an article Sunday in the Sunday Telegraph that warned British companies investing in Iran that if they did not comply with US sanctions, they would face "serious consequences".

Johnson called on Britain to abandon its European neighbors, who still support the nuclear deal and join the United States, which he described as its "closest ally", to implement the harsh sanctions imposed by the US president on Iran.

"We want Britain to stand by us. It is time to break the flawed 2015 agreement. We ask Britain for its global influence to use its influential diplomatic power and influence to join us as we drive a concrete global effort to achieve a truly comprehensive agreement. "
This suggests the seriousness of the US insistence that it not only impose harsh sanctions on Iran, but also that sanctions be painful.

Sources said Abadi felt that Iraq would have to abide by US sanctions on Iran "by consensus or through heavy pressure if necessary."

"In his last days, Haider al-Abadi sought to leave the impression that he was a statesman whose decisions had a regional effect. Which is not based on reality. The sanctions imposed on the neighbors of Iraq, Iran and Turkey, although different degrees must be applied, so satisfied the neighbors of the two countries, including Iraq, or refused.

He added, "Therefore, the auctions that are taking place in Baghdad and aimed at getting Abadi out of the political process will not affect anything on the nature of Iraq's contribution to the application of sanctions on Iran in particular."

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=59754

Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions Empty Re: Iran will not accept Abbadi as punishment for his position on sanctions

Post by GirlBye Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:00 pm

So, let me get this straight. Iran can deprive Iraq of water and electricity,  but are outraged at Abadi's position? Wow! 
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum