Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18

2 posters

Go down

"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 Empty "Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:13 pm

OVERCOMING THE CURSE

The story goes that Adam and Eve ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. In the midst of the Garden there was also the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life was not forbidden, intact it was the preferred option. In Deuteronomy 30:19 it says, “I place before thee blessings and cursing, life and death. Choose life.” One could say that the Tree of Knowledge brought forth curses on all of man kind, where as obedience to what God directed them to do yielded life.

But the story seems to have some flaws that draw questions about God’s intent. Firstly, why place a tree in the midst of Eden that had the potential to destroy everything God had created? Secondly, why is the Devil in “the Garden”. It would seem that his presence immediately ruins the heavenly state that seems to have been created for mankind to exist within without resistance. And thirdly, why did God say “when” you eat if the tree, rather than “if”?

The obvious answer is that God was giving humankind the power of free will to exercise their choice as to who they wanted to be. On some level we make those choices everyday. But scriptures in Genesis say that Adam named all the animals of the ground, air, and sea in one day. Later in Mathew it clarifies that it was God who did that. Logically this implies that Adam was God.

I know this challenges our version of God being without sin, but if you understand it more clearly there is no controversy. It’s simple really. If I put a sign on the grass that says, “Stay off the grass”, this rule applies to anyone who doesn’t have the authority over the grass. If I choose to walk on the grass, at my home, after I put the sign there in the first place, the rule doesn’t apply to me because it’s my grass and I can do with it as I see fit. So Adam eating of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil isn’t a transgression of the Law because he defined the law, and it’s his garden.

So there’s often discussion amongst the New Agers about our Soul Contracts, defining a set of conditions, roles, commitments, or obligations, we agreed to on a higher level, to learn something from our participation in this 3D existence. Imagine if God wanted to understand what it felt like to be separated, powerless, and enslaved, to appreciate the experience of overcoming an undefeated opponent. As the ultimate source, substance, limits, bounds, essence and origin of all things, there really isn’t an organic way in that state for God to experience opposition, difficulty, hate, love, disappointment, triumph, or tragedy. In that infinite state God is at peace with all the ways his substance is manifested because it is the all in all. This state is incomprehensible to human consciousness because there is no way to get outside of it to look back and describe why it is.

From that state, described in Genesis as the “dust of the Earth” God takes on shape and form in the midst of the Garden of Eden. From this state he defines himself as Adam, meaning “Red Man” showing that it was a death like state for him to come down to such a primitive state of existence. But even this state he was conscious that he was the source of all creation.

The story further details his commitment to understanding the challenges of his people by creating “woman” from his rib and his womb. This act showed that he was still the source, because he could have easily used the dust of the Earth again to create Woman. It also shows that he was both Male and Female or complete within himself. The Woman, commonly called “Eve” is symbolic of all humanity being the “Mother of all living” and was notably made absent from any part of Adam’s head. This is symbolic of Human kind being created without the knowledge of who they really were.

From here God could not appreciate the journey of the human experience unless he created options that enabled the part of himself he created ignorant to choose something besides him, and at the same time enable that creation to make that choice for themselves as a being separate from his will. In essence, one can not appreciate how powerful they are without an equal and opposing force.

Choices would have to be presented and if there was a contractual obligation to have this experience the terms of the agreement would have to be defined. So God tells the woman the terms of the agreement by explaining how her actions to eat of the tree will make things that are natural in their current state, to be difficult and painful to endure under the terms of this contract. By eating of the tree she consented to fulfill the commitments of the contract, much in the same way our signature denotes our acceptance of the terms presented.

God explains the beauty of the environment he has created with the Tree of Life on one side of the river and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good Evil on the other side. These two trees were really just one Joshua Tree connected by the roots, but playing two distinct roles. God said that “it was not good for Man to be alone.” For obvious reasons if you are omnipotent, omnifarious, and omniscient, it would be very difficult to experience anything new, be surprised by anything, or have anything challenge you. God’s desire to know these things is the key to understanding our journey.

In the Garden God also created the Serpent who we later learn was the most beautiful of all the Angels. God himself manifested as a mortal man Adam. When presented with these two choices, one being the man she was created from and for, and the other being the most exceptional creature she had ever seen, Eve chose the Serpent. A snake has the lowest possible perspective with something as insignificant as a blade of grass able to block its view.

In reality, the Serpent showed himself as a man. God created a scenario impossible for Eve to reject based on the basic knowledge he endowed her with. When examining the evidence she could see, there was a man she was married to who offered her the ability to live off of the abundance in the Garden, in harmony with nature, and without any pain or suffering. But Eve had no knowledge of pain or suffering, scarcity, or disharmony with nature to make an informed decision.

This really is a love story when you understand it. For God to subject himself to his own creation, while in reality having power over it, so that we could come into existence and be empowered by
overcoming the adversity, is the same way a parent would allow a child to make a mistake that they knew would teach a lesson, but wouldn’t destroy the child’s spirit. In addition, the reason why we innately know that God is always with us is because Adam willingly ate of the tree to descend into the third dimension of this current world, staying married to a woman who chose another man.

As time went on I speculate that when Eve gave birth to Cane that he was the offspring of the Devil being raised by Adam. The “Forbidden Fruit” is often a term used to describe sexual intercourse of some scandalous nature. In addition, when the Bible says Adam “knew” Eve, it is describing sexual inter course, and when Eve was in the Garden she partook of the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil”. In other words, although she was created ignorant of who she was, her intercourse with the Serpent perpetuated the further creation of ignorance. To further exhaust my conclusion one could say that Adam was “Good” and the Serpent was “Evil” and the woman “knew” Good and Evil in the Biblical sense. Cane panned out to be a murderer, killing his younger brother Abel. Cane was the offspring of death but the first born in this creation. Abel was the offspring of life but the first to die in this creation. This set the tone for the creation we live in now where everything seems to be reversed.

This was the first victory celebrated by the Devil. At some point there were seven Arch’s of the Covenant placed strategically on Earth to act as conduits to maintain the Torus energy fields. Keep in mind the Devil’s sole purpose is to oppose God to assist him to learn what he desired to know. The Woman represented the Love or Heart of God. She is still the most beautiful part of the creation. And it was Adam’s love for his bride that inspired him to fall from grace and stay by her side to teach, procreate, and care for her. So when Moses goes to the top of Mt. Sinai, and is given the Ten Commandments (really 613 in total) it was to act as the master law to the people.

Consider, what if this was the time when Human kind was supposed to emerge from the darkness of the curse we were all born under? Moses saw that the entire creation was built by love and generated from love. “The Law” was actually crafted in the form of a heart. When Moses came down from the mountain seeing that the people had already resurrected a new God, he was the only one who knew what God had done for them. Angry at the nature of his own people, he threw down the Law, demonstrating how Israel, referred to as the Bride of Yahweh, broke his heart again by choosing the Devil over him.

The Ten Commandments is later locked in the Arch of the Covenant with seven commandments on one side being symbolic of God in shape and form, and three commandments on the other side, symbolizing the creation. All creation is three fold in nature. Atom’s being the smallest particle are made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. Cells are made up of a Nucleus, Nucleolus, and a Cell Body. This also correlated to the Pituitary Gland being the Master Gland if the body, having two lobes with 7 hormones secreted from one side and 3 being secreted from the other.

On top of the Arch of the Covenant were the two Arch Angels Michael the Warrior Angel, and Gabriel the Messenger Angel. In like manner our brains have two primary functions, motor or actions, and sensory, the giving and receiving of messages. These Angels wings would be spread out creating a heart shape that connected above the Arch showing that the entire creation was governed by the Law of Love and Life. The imagery was perverted by creating a subservience of the Angels bowing that creates a triangle, and the Heart of God symbolized on top of the Arch as the Governing Law of creation Is cloaked by the Law of Sin and Death. I’d violated the Ten Commandments were all punishable by death and they’re even portrayed as two tomb stones.

The symbolism goes deeper to reinforce the curse. Inside the Arch was also placed Aron’s Rod that budded. This was the same rod that Moses threw down and turned into a snake. This symbolizes the woman being bound by and married to the Devil or sin and death. To further enhance the reign of the Devil the scriptures say that “The Law was not brought in to save sinners, but to make sin more exceedingly sinful.” In other words, the true law of Love is something we do naturally without being coached or prompted to do. It’s our nature to care for our children, align ourselves with God as our Spouse, and look to the creation provided by him to provide whatever we need to maintain life. The way it was perverted, the Law became a series of ordinances we had to abide by or we would face death. The Golden Pot of Manna was also included in the Arch so that the spell included a trap connecting us in a loop looking to the Devil for our sustenance.

The Arch which was supposed to be stabilized on a specific point of the planet to maintain the Torus energy fields was taken from place to place for 40 years forming a figure eight as they wandered in the wilderness. This place was known as the Wilderness of Sinai, creating a Matrix governed by an Artificial Intelligence of Sin (Sin -A.I.). Meanwhile they were only miles from the “Promise Land” at anytime but no longer had permission to cross the veil of the Jordan River because of the voices they had made. Every year the high priest would go up into the Most Holy Place with the Holy Garments on, symbolizing all the tribes of the people. He entered on one side, splashed blood on the Arch and walked around and above it, then back down exiting the other side of the vail forming another figure 8 in a ritual that renewed the people’s commitment to their contract of enslavement.

2000 or so years later the Messiah turned over the tables in the Temple because they had perverted the message again. Emanuel was crucified, buried, resurrected, and ascended unto a cloud. Just so you know it was the same man Adam, after he resurrected he walked along a path for miles with his disciples and they had no idea it was him. They described him as “the Gardner” until they realized what had happened. On Pentecost the Holy Spirit, or the Christ consciousness was poured out on the people instantly making them aware of who they were. It would seem that if the sudden out pouring of wealth was the answer to revitalizing the world, that the thousands of enlightened souls who received this gift freely at that time would have helped create the world we’d all like to be a part of. As you can see by our current situation, the revaluation has already been proven to be a failure when it comes to stimulating a universal shift. To this day people celebrate the death of the messiah rather than the resurrection, not knowing they are still endorsing the opposition of God instead of the Ascension of the Human spirit.

So why is that relevant to where we are at today?

Once again we’re at a pivotal moment where we have the option to renew our contract or move forward to create a new agreement. We’re all being given these choices between death and life, love or hate, the old or new paradigm, and so on. We may not realize these options are on the table, and therefore believe that our ignorance excuses us from choosing freedom over slavery. But it’s our intention that inspires creation, our maintained frequency that allows that intention to multiply, and our expectation that brings it into reality.

We can break out of the Sin governed Matrix and rebuild as intended under the Laws of Love and Life. If we choose to ignore the truth presented to us we will remain in ignorance. And whether you believe change is possible in God, by Galactics, from Galactic Gods, God in you, with no God, or with God willing, there’s still a choice you have to make. You get to choose what you pay attention to, give your energy to, and what you give power to in your life.

There is scientific evidence to prove that our observation dictates what becomes reality. The Large Hadron Collider sends atomic particles hurling at each other to study how the particles of the universe react. When observed, an electron charging ahead towards a boundary will go to the right sometimes, to the left sometimes, and sometimes it will crash into the boundary in
The middle. This is what the Scientists expected.

When the scientists ceased to observe, thus removing their expectation, the other measurement devices reveal that every single time the Electrons face the boundary that all three options occur simultaneously. In other words, the power of the thoughts produced from the observer changed the manifestation of the activity of the atomic particles.

Now consider how one can apply that in our day to day lives. We are faced constantly with the two choices. One is generally what we want. Often times the other choice is not what we want but it is what we expect. Our expectations are based on our history or our current state. The behavior that frees the world is hidden in our ability to expect something different than what we have seen historically, and ascends above our current reality. We intend to change the world. We’ve held that frequency despite repeated failures, disappointments, and false starts. Where we fail to instantaneously change our results is in what we expect to happen next.

When a woman is pregnant we say that she is “expecting”. It’s simple. We’ve seen it work millions of times. In this moment in time we can all expect to see the birth of a new world. We can cause it to exist in our current reality. We don’t have to wait. The gestation stage is complete. We are in labor as we speak. Choose life. Choose freedom. Choose to bring forth exactly what you want to create. See the image develop in your mind with two choices in front of you. One is familiar, it’s dark but you’re use to it. You’ve seen failure, and felt disappointment. You stay guarded downplaying your expectations afraid to feel the cut of not getting what you always wanted. Let that go. Get your hopes up. Keep it private within yourself so you know it’s really real. Connect to the feeling of the empowered being that you are. Let that consume you’re whole being, lighting up your face with joy. Do that. And we can all go free today. Stand in unconditional Love for yourself, and make that mean something.

TANK

"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 Empty Re: "Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:23 am

The only curse is your pile of new age poppycock dressed in pseudo-christian lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 2805820865  "Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 2805820865  "Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 2805820865  "Overcoming the Curse" - SPEAK Update - Tank - 8/11/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum