Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about"

3 posters

Go down

Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" Empty Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Breitling   

Question:  [Someone close to me…has stated that the CBI has released articles stating that Iraq is in the process of lopping the currency.  Apparently this is all part of the delete the zeros project…] …If you take the zeros off the notes it’s gong to have the same price just like it did in Turkey. So what’s the difference between the Iraqi dinar and what’s going on with that?  They control the money supply by the actual amount of dinar that’s out there...  I’m trying to be very very nice here.  She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.  But here’s the thing…any investment you don’t feel comfortable with get out...Again, You want proof?  The 50 dinar note.  It was absolutely worthless…there was nothing you could buy…so they got rid of it.  They were trying to lower the note count anyways.  So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about.

8/10/18

Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" Empty Re: Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about"

Post by Sam I Am Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:33 pm

No it's not, Dimling.  They are certainly reducing the note count by eliminating the 50 notes, but the money supply has NOT been reduced, and you are misleading people by suggesting that.  All you have to do is look at the chart at the CBI site.  The M1 is still over 65 trillion dinar and the M2 money supply is still over 85 trillion.  With those numbers the IQD will never be worth more than 1/10 of a penny.

[url=https://www.cbi.iq/documents/key financial.xls]https://www.cbi.iq/documents/key%20financial.xls[/url]
Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" Cbi10

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" Empty Re: Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about"

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:11 am

About what I expect from dimwit

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" 2805820865  Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" 2805820865  Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" 2805820865  Breitling: "So it’s a physical note count process they are talking about" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum