Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 pm by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 pm by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 am by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 am by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 am by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 pm by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 am by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:13 am by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 pm by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:19 am by RamblerNash

Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions

Go down

Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions Empty Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions

Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions NB-244307-636695882665076041

Saturday 11 August

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the deterioration of the Turkish lira continues on the impact of tightening US sanctions against Turkey has claimed was worth more than 6 pounds versus one dollar after this was the price less than four pounds prior to the end of last year , 2017.

growing tension in the US - Turkish relations because of the US Pastor Andrew Branson, who is being held by Turkey for "terrorism and espionage".

The tension has so far led to US economic sanctions against Turkey, the latest of which is the doubling of punitive tariffs on Turkish steel and aluminum products and the tightening of opportunities for foreign loans to Ankara .

This deterioration is raising the Turks' growing fear for their future due to rising prices of food, medicine and other commodities in a way that threatens their daily lives.

It also raises European concerns about their loans and premiums, which are estimated at billions of dollars a year. These concerns reflect a decline in European stock markets, which has mainly hit French, Spanish and Italian banks, which owe to Turkish private and public institutions.

The problem of the Turkish economy is that it is one of the most dependent on foreign investments and loans. It is estimated that Turkish companies and institutions owe hard currency to non-Turkish banks more than $ 220 billion, mostly European funds.

The problem is that the lower the pound, the weaker their ability to meet their foreign debt.

Which threatens a series of bankruptcies Such bankruptcies would drag many European banks, foremost Spanish, French, Italian and German banks to bankruptcy.

LINK

Like Iran .. The collapse of the Turkish lira and wholesale bankruptcy after the US sanctions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum